Quote Originally Posted by drizzle View Post
Spoilers: Augmented Reality sucks.
I can imagine most of the games on it being kind of lame and boring or halfassed. And it's pretty obvious how it works.

But I still think it's a really cool concept that could possibly change gaming in the future.

Like imagine they had playgrounds similar to that mario bro's playground that they had set up before mario 3DS's launch. Or if they had events for certain games in general where it's like....

You have your game and characters that you normally level up, and it'd be like a scavenger hunt all over the city where you look for items in treasure chests and bosses. And you can run into other people taking part in the same event. So it's like making an RPG game, but the setting is real life... Or course people coud vandalize the cards/landmarks.

Or it could be like some kind of videogame play ground/park and everyday they have different AR's sitting around. Or they could do something cool like... make a pair of glasses that has a camera in it that reads Augmented Reality cards n stuff. I dunno it's simple and a lot of things that use it isn't all the amazing. But it brings up a lot of cool ideas. Not just 3DS, iPod and Vita but in general.

Things like that would be cool. And make gamers go outside... and people can play real life Final Fantasy and look 30% less retarded or something, I dunno.