Hi everyone, I was wondering if someone knew about save datas and PSO2.

Earlier today, I tried downloading the update in lieu of the new episode that has come out. Originally I played the download version, but the update was too big for my 8gig memory card. Of course, I deleted the game from my vita entirely to make room for the update. Before deleting it, I checked the system data for any save files and it said there was no save data or anything linked to PSO2. After finally installing the update, upon start-up, PSO2 acts like I have no character data and is trying to walk me through the steps to make a new character. Is this because we all got that second character for free, or is it because my character got deleted while I was making room for the update? Just for clarification, I CAN still log-in to my Sega ID.

Anyone have any idea whether your character data is saved along with that installation the vita always does for any game you put in the cartridge? I only had 250 hours on my character, but still it would be a big bummer if I somehow deleted them on accident just so I could play the game.

I know that the servers are still down for maintenance, but I'm getting antsy about having to do EVERYTHING completely over again for TWO characters now. Any ideas? I was under the impression that all of your character data was saved on the servers, and you accessed them by logging in with your Sega ID.

Also, since I can't actually access any of the servers--and haven't for quite a while--I have never selected to "Delete" my character from the in-game menu. This would be my first time playing in probably a week.

Thanks for your help.