Threaded View

Default Ever ACTUALLY get an 'elite' 7* drop?

By elite I mean one of the sought-after rares...Psycho Wand, one of the In swords (even the lower level 'sealed' versions). Were you shocked to get it, were you online or off, or had you been farming it hardcore?

It amazes me how rare some of this stuff is. I get the boosted versions of rare mobs in Dark Shrine, and they drop crap. The last thing I looted that blew my mind was a decent Kouga Shuriken, just as I was thinking to myself 'I've killed about enough of these little frog dudes to get a good drop'. I couldn't believe it actually dropped, and that was about a year ago. Got a 4 Slot Rika's Suit awhile back, and a 3 Slot Spirit Garb (it DOES come in 4 Slots, doesn't it)? I pretty muh run Dark Shrine maybe 4-5 times a week, and settle in for a SH Tower run once every other month (only getting the odd rare Mag soul every so often, a few Units here and there, never a decent weapon).

Edit: I'm forgetting the few good things...the Missouri H44 with Flame Hit, I forget the %'s (DS not near me at the moment) actually got two of those, the second one nowhere near as good as the one I main. But I'm still wearing a Pizza Box, for the love of god.
    Last edited by Bobby Drama; Jul 28, 2013 at 10:47 PM.