A lot of great replies. I finally have time to reply, so I'll try to get a bunch of responses in.

Quote Originally Posted by xervah View Post
it's because of different MMOs? kinda tired of mostly "Medieval" themes MMOs
This is definitely pretty big. Between Diablo, world of war craft, final fantasy online and the countless other free online games, you think someone would start branching off into different genre's instead of the same Lord of the Rings Orc, Elf, Human mid-evil theme.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
Most people I talk to online these days play it, so it gives us something to do together. Also barbies in space.

1. Most people I talk to online these days play it, so it gives us something to do together. Also barbies in space.
2. Barbies in space and robot barbies in space.
3. [/b]See 1[/b]
This post is hilarious. Seems like this should be the game's subtitle.
Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by AsinineWaffle View Post
I enjoyed earlier Phantasy Star games and figured PSO2 would keep my attention for a while.
One of the main qualms I have with this game is that while PSO2's gameplay is really well done, the game itself doesn't have it's own feel to it. It seems to lack depth and doesn't know what they want it to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinMaruku View Post
It's not a MMO stop falling into that trap. Plus MMOs are terrible games This game while flawed it's not terrible and it's not a MMO.

I play it because it's an action mutiplayer online game with dress up and batshit insane perverted sega things.

Japan never change.
I definitely agree with this. Phantasy Star isn't an MMO and I prefer the smaller party sizes.

Quote Originally Posted by infiniteeverlasting View Post
1. its a fully anime styled video game with perfectly balanced graphics, and plus, THERE IS NO GOD OF WAR RIPPED TYPE OF CHARACTER DESIGN IN THE GAME!!! NICE!! (i absolutely despise american character designs and how they love overly ripped male characters that make me barf from looking at) and its japanese which is another plus.
2. I love the wasd movement. no click to move, no turn based "action" (turn based gameplay is not called action, its called shit, if anyone has played aura kingdom, you know what shit is).
3. I always wait for new updates and i feel that costuming my character wiht new accessories is one huge thing that keeps me stuck to this game like glue.
4. MORE STORY!!!! and definitely make the lobby more interesting, and larger as well. the only bad thing about this game is that i feel so confined in the lobby, i feel like there is no roaming space.
This post.
1. Characters are really well designed with a lot of customization. It would be nice to see guys get more love, but I think Sega has figure out they make the most money off of loli-scratches and don't seem to bother doing anything else.
2. Gameplay is one thing I think doesn't have any flaws in the game. Balance is definitely and issue, but the way the game controls and feels is really fluid.
4. This is pretty huge for me. Not more story, but better story. What ruins the game for me is that nothing you do seems to be of any consequence. Arks is on a huge self-sustaining fleet of ships. They really have no reason to randomly go down to planets to personally kill the local wildlife with photon weapons.
The universe doesn't feel very well defined. There's nothing to see, do or interact with. While the lobby is generally pretty well done, the "My room" feature doesn't make any sense to me. You can change the scenery, so do you have to take a camp ship down to your apartment?
Other than that, the game doesn't give you any reason to care about it. Why does Arks have to massacre so many furry woodland creatures? What are Darkers after? It seems like Arks is a lot worse. What is Shion doing, and Luther controls Arks, so what? PSO starts the game with a simple premise, find out what happened to Pioneer One, and everything else stems from that as you're trying to figure out what happens. Pso2 gives you nothing to go on, nothing to look forward to or care about at all.