Hey all, Tsuteto here. Registered since I've been doing research for the GC version of one thing, which lead to others, which leads me to here.

Long story short, my friends and I have been playing a lot, to the point where we're in VH at the moment for both episodes. Looking to "improve" the experience, which is basically a thing of making our lives earlier. Do know I'm not anticipating to go beyond what would be legal reasons, just again, making it easier. If all that could be answered is yes or no with no further explanation due to legal reasons, so be it. If you don't want to answer something but can others, feel free to skip such

1) Most important thing that started my research: is there a way to transfer specific characters through use of a program on computer so that all characters are on one memory card save file (we currently have it 50/50 on two cards).
1b) If it's overly complicated, would someone be willing to do so if I provided said save files.

2) Loading times and lag slow downs are a pain. Has anyone tried it via an HD Loader through Wii home brew? (Again, not aiming to be illegal. I have a copy of PSO+ and two others have the standard version).

3) Are there any good game changes that could be added in or have been done before? I read about wide screen support having been done, but wasn't sure if there was anything else (minorly improved graphic patches, better camera angles [looking at you Forest boss fight in 4-player], etc).

Anything else I could impart from you wise ones would be wonderful! We randomly did this and now make it a point to go out of town to play together over the weekend. We also plan on streaming our follies when we go into Ultimate mode, so that'll be entertaining at the least

Many thanks in advance! I'll stress once more, we are aiming to be as legal as possibles in things. We're just looking at improving things at the moment