I think that shit's been around for quite some time now, but I always wanted to believe that I was doing something wrong or that SEGA couldn't be so retarded, right?

After playing some SHAQ this week, with and without tech users, I'm now convinced that Zondeel is and has always been the biggest gravity/stun grenade cock-blocker.

For people unfamiliar with the skill: Rangers have 2 active skills called Gravity bomb and stun grenade, when using the skill the player can throw grenades and can see the trajectory of the projectile, like this:

Spoiler!

Thanks to SEGA, Zondeel or the grenades have been coded with the wrong collision variables. What does that mean?

When someone is using zondeel, the tech is going to create an invisible 3D wall that's going to block your grenade projectile, if you try to throw the grenade on the zondeel'ed mobs, you'll end up looking like a moron with a grenade landing at your feet (and no PP regen if you have a Tactics Trap build).

To make sure that zondeel was the cause, I asked a Fo in my party to cast a zondeel while I was holding a grenade:

Before zondeel: normal trajectory
During zondeel: fucked up trajectory
After zondeel: trajectory back to normal

So, fellow Rangers, think twice before using your grenades or it's going to blow up straight in your face _(:3 」∠ )_