First off, I hope it is alright for me to create this thread since a long time ago, a mod in a galaxy far, far way once said:

"All talk and discussion about exchanging meseta for Web Money, or whatever it is these transactions in the last week have been. Keep it off of this site. If it comes up again it'll be removed and infractions/warnings will be distributed."

I'm not talking about exchanging anything for WebMoney codes, I'm just here to complain / to get some attention.

Hello there,
I'm SilkaN and a week ago, I purchased some WM Codes from Arks Layer.
Why didn't I use PSO2es to get my AC, you ask? Well, I dunno, but it's a fact that I didn't use it, so I'd like you to refrain from posting answers like this. Thank you. =)

I've been told that people who purchase from Arks Layer need patience - obviously, since the ones responsible are busy managing the site, patches, tweaker and even their RLs. No problem there.
The only thing that bugs me is that contacting them seems to be impossible for me. I've tried to contact them ingame, which required me to wake up early (because of time zone differences). No luck. Their supposedly monitored email system (the emails you get after purchasing a code)? No luck there, too. I replied to them on tuesday but got no response so far. I left a visitor message on their site yesterday and obviously got no response here as well. It hasn't been even 24h since I posted that one, so no problems.

Something that really surprised me, however, is the fact that an ingame friend who purchased their codes from Arks Layer at a later date got their codes earlier.
I don't understand this. When we purchased the codes, we both got replies that they got no codes at the moment and that they would buy new ones ASAP.
I know that they got a contact in JP who buys the codes from them (according to an informative, albeit old reddit post),
but why would only my friend get their codes if they refilled their stock?

At this point, I don't want the codes anymore. What I DO want however, is that they transfer the money back to my PayPal account.
Mods, please don't delete this just yet, as this is the only way to get some attention from them and / or the community (at least it's the only way I can think of this early in the morning ).
Thanks for reading! I don't like creating threads like these but as you can see, I am a little frustrated. I'll use PSO2es in the future.

Greetings from Germany!