Threaded View

Default PSO EpI&II Ragol Report Timeline

I've been snooping around trying to make timelines and came across this thread and this one.

I haven't seen anyone attempt to write down the Ragol Report, so I decided to do it myself.

My Japanese is also veeeeery bad, but this is the best I could do. If anyone spots any errors in the JP or translation, feel free to leave a message.

I uploaded the Report here for easy viewing, but you can find a download link in Arredoval's original thread too.

The Report is split into 2 columns. The left column is translated as "Official Record" while the right column is "Unconfirmed." I listed the left column first and then did the right one so that the two aren't confused in each year. 以降 just means "later." Very vague.

What's really cool is this goes in depth about what happened to Flowen when Dr. Osto started researching on him, Montague's early research career, and gives more info when Rico explored where.

Japanese
    Spoiler!

English
    Spoiler!

English timeline merged. Confirmed facts are marked (confirmed) and unconfirmed are left alone.
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by CocoCrispy; Apr 15, 2016 at 07:43 PM. Reason: merging timelines, making it look purdy

The Phantasy Star wiki! Celebrating over 1000 pages of Phantasy Star goodness~