So I dropped PSO2 for a long while after Ep 2 when my main class (Gunner) got nerfed into the ground and the game in general ran out of content. I've been back a couple days and have been trying my best to catch up to all of the new content but one area that I've been unable to find good information on is how to gear up to current endgame levels.

When I was playing 12* barely existed and most people were decked out in 11* stuff. I have a maxxed out Guld Milla (which was op as shit before the nerf) and quad affixed Gloam Set + Ing legs. I read up on skill rings and got the materials to craft a Frontal S-Roll and C/R Ranged immediately and have appropriate Gu/Ra and Gu/Hu skill trees. I'm sitting at level 70 on all of those classes.

I do not intend to go crazy with optimizing equipment but I do know you need a 13* weapon to be competitive and that there are these magical things called Collection Sheets that apparently make them not awful to get and I don't need to pray for a tiny drop chance from camping EQs anymore? Maybe???? I've read that I should be grabbing those sheets for the Ray TMG or whatever but I'm not sure how it works or how easy it is to actually acquire. Like that looks like it still requires you to camp EQs and I just got into a failed TD4 this morning with pugs so I'm not sure how eager I am to reexperience that endeavor. If someone can seriously ELI5 collection sheets for me and point out which ones I should try to get and where/how to make progress on them it'd be greatly appreciated.

Similarly no idea what's a good armor set nowadays, if my current one will suffice for the time being, etc.