Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by FebiZehn View Post
    S-roll JA bonus doesnt have a big impact on GuFi ? keep wondering cuz some tree using it and some not
    5 points for a situation 1.10% modifier doesn't seem worth it in my book. Sometimes you have to go out of your way to get the bonus from it as well.

Just to confirm my understanding of S. Roll JA - it only affects the first JA after the S. Roll and not a chain of JAs (similar to Fury Combo Up), correct?

Also, re: points, the last 5 are a toss up and mostly up to personal preference. I feel more value from 4 points into APPR and 1 into Dive Roll Shoot (there are situations where I use it on Rifle) but if you want to go down the S. Roll JA side, it's not like it's going to make you go from doing 70K DPS to 20K DPS.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    The point distribution here is a literal toss-up... on one hand, Front S-Roll x 1 into Sat Aim is actually higher DPS than Sat Aim into IF 0 on GU/FI with the skill added on top; which is also a lot less PP intensive. Naturally for mobbing S-Roll into any mobbing PA heavily benefits from this 1.2x extra
    The biggest issue I see with that is that it's only utility is towards mobbing as that technique becomes locked once you start building a Chain on anything since tossing in a boosted 1.10x Sat Aim will pop the Chain and it has 0 utility for Chain Finishes. If the case for this is for mobbing, I'd say that even grants it less merit as mobbing for Gu requires negative brainpower at present.
    Last edited by Jene-chan; Aug 3, 2018 at 11:07 AM.