yes that's right ladies and gentlemen, my girlfriend is a lesbian! And not only a Lesbian, but a TAKEN lesbian. Apparently she had a lesbain lover for two months, and didn't have the nerve to tell me. So today her Girlfriend IMd me telling me this:
Hi...umm...you dont know me
but like, Im melissas girlfriend, I dont know how to tell you this but she's a lesbian
so could you just like leave her alone, please?
seriously man
we've been together a long time
it will be four months on the 30th
And she went on to tell me how my other Ex (toya) was lesbians with the both of them! What the fuck?! I mean, I have no problem with lesbians, but THIS is fucking rediculas. My girlfriend has another relationship with a girl that she won't give up for me! So she dumps me right then and there, afraid to choose who she really felt for. So she went with her lesbian lover and has left me in a state of mind so upset that death actually sounds like fun.
I mean, to think...I loved her! I gave her my trust, and she knew it too! I told her about my personal things, and she never mentioned it, NOT ONCE! And then for her to still not tell me, and tell her girlfriend to tell me to fuck off...