Wow, a post about someone other then Mitch. Who would have thought?

Anyway, to cut to the chase, it boils down to this. Kelli and I have gotten a fricking awesome friendship this year at college, and we can discuss anything.... hell, we looked at japanese hentai together (yay for yaoi!) because we were insanely bored one night. In a nutshell, we've gotten really close.

So, we were talking about this, and she admits to me that for this summer, I'm one of the couple reasons why she's going to stick here for the summer before heading off to college... and that I rank up there with her boyfriend when it comes to our relationship, except that I'm gay (thats a good thing mind you).

I'm stuck in one hell of a position right now. I'm not her boyfriend, but the words I say probably have enough meaning behind them... and it is tearing me up inside with what I have to do with her. I have to tell her to get out of this fucking area this summer, to get out of Hurley WI and to go her college at NMU and to move on. She tells me how much she hates this area, and how I'm one of the reasons why she's still sane in regards to living here. And now I feel shitty, yet surprising happy, that I'm one of the reasons why she is staying up here this summer.

Its not that big of a deal, but it just sucks. No one else will tell her this, and I don't want to bring Mitch into the subject... indirectly anyway. Kelli, at one point, believed that I was staying up here just for Mitch (which I am not), and that I am in an actual program... and that I shouldn't stay here for somebody. And now, its my turn to tell her the exact same thing back to her, because she admitted it to me.

That I'm one of the few reasons that she's staying here for.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: anwserman on 2004-04-12 19:49 ]</font>