dv_solus: We need to set up a date and time. I can get on either very soon (withen the next 2 hours) or tommorow morning. Tommorow night Im heading to a friends house so I wont be able to get online.

And I guess I just have some good luck offline. Last night I was playing with my Redria (just got into Ult offline) and I was just playin through stuff. Gave him a God/HP and some Scape Dolls and let him go onto the Forest in search of Red Saber and God/Battle. Found a God/Mind (gave to Alene) and afterwards continued onto the Caves. I wasnt looking for much, just a Red Slicer or Asuka or whatever felt like dropping. Anyway I go into a room where I fought almost one of every enemy (including a Pouilly Slime who I forgot about). Afterwards I saw a lil red box. I picked it up and it said (Sword) SPECIAL WEAPON (that I couldnt equip). I thought it was Sange or Asuka or maybe another Red Sword and continued. Died alot at Da Ra Lie and decided to give up. I went to tek it and low and behold...LAVIS CANNON. I ment to leave it untekked but accidently pressed the a button. Anyway I have no use for it and are already searching for way too many items so Im putting it up for trade. It has no %s (so it sux) but maybe somone will want it. And if no one wants it then after I find Red Mechs, Yas 7000, and God/Battle then Ill start lookin for Syncesta.

**List Updated**

EDIT: After reading through my post I realize I sound like Im being an egotistical prick (or something). But its been a while since Ive had this much fun with a video game. And its offline too. Time to do more runs...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Giezus on 2004-08-19 22:06 ]</font>