I'm developing an online RPG. I've been working on it for the past couple of months and I'm almost finished it. It's a turn based player vs computer online RPG, free for all, no downloads needed. Some of the features will include:

1. Turn based online fighting against computer ai.

2. Towns to discover and unlock with a story added to each town to give purpose to your journey.

3. New weapons and armor to purchase at every new town.

4. Added bosses with big experience and gold rewards with higher chance to obtain rare pets.

5. Up to 3 pets you can find and upgrade along your journey that makes your character stronger.

6. Character Rankings. Your character can climb the ladder of the greatest knights. *Ranks are automaticaly rewarded to players based upon character level.

7. Guild Signet just added. You can form your own guild, build guild hall and forge your guild signet. As you develope your signet, all members of your guild get stronger.

This RPG is a one player turn based online game but will be highly community based (this is not a mudd). I'm working hard on this game to ensure that it will be fun addictive and competitive inspite of the simplicity of design. If you would be interested in being part of the game or would like more info as the game is updated, please post.