Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Guardian of Light - Jesus Freak

The Pioneer Project:

A plan born of desperation, conceived in response to the imminent destruction of their home worlds.

As plans for the evacuation began, unmanned probes were sent into deep space to find a habitable planet. When a potential site was discovered, the first interstellar transport ship, Pioneer1, was send to establish a colony.

Pioneer 1 confirmed that the Planet Ragol was a suitable location, and the initial colonists started preparing the planet for the main wave of refugees, beginning with the construction of the Central Dome.

7 years later...

Pioneer 2 completed its long voyage with the main wave of refugees aboard. But as Pioneer 2 entered orbit and opened a communications link with the Central Dome, an enormous explosion shook the entire planet.

All contact with the thousands of men and women of Pioneer 1 was lost...

A day has passed since the explosion, and a transporter has finally been launched from Pioneer 2 to Ragol’s surface. Principal Tyrell, leader of Pioneer 2, has sent a call out to the best hunters aboard the ship to explore the surface of Ragol to search for any survivors of the explosion. But things aren’t what they seem on the surface, for the hunters will discover the truth behind planet Ragol, and it may cost them their lives.

Character Creation:

Name:

Class:

Appearance:

Weapons:

Armor:

Mag:

Section ID:

Bio: (Optional)

Name: Danielle Sterling
    Class: RAmarl
    Appearance: Brown hair worn back, red beret, blue-rimmed glasses, dark blue and gold uniform, hazel eyes, a horizontal scar on her right cheek.
    Weapons: Kaladbolg (Saber), Bravace (Handgun), M&A60 Vise (Mechgun), Visk-235W (Rifle)
    Armor: Luminous Field (Armor), Flowen’s Shield (Shield)
    Mag: Diwari
    Section ID: Yellowboze
    Bio: A young Ranger that was on Pioneer 1. Her father is one of the top scientists aboard Pioneer 1, and her mother was a hunter on Pioneer 2. She hates having to live with her father and have him treat her as a nothing. She isn’t aware of what all the blood tests he ran on her are for… Is currently missing on the surface.

Rules:

1. No flaming
    2. No spamming
    3. Keep double-posting to a minimum
    4. Control only monsters that you have appear.
    5. No god-modding.
    6. Respect other players.
    7. Please post in proper RP format. It doesn't have to be perfect, just readable. No limit on how long the post has to be, but please put more than just one sentence.

More rules will be added as needed.

Name: Caption M. Flash

Class: RAmar

Appearance: No RAmar body armor. Wears an open black trenchcoat with a dark grey undershirt and a pair of black, baggy pants. His hair is a dark brown and covers part of his face.

Weapons: No primary weapons, just weapons he finds and makes.

Armor: None

Mag: None

Section ID: Whitill (fake ID)

Bio: He has no official hunters training. ome would call him a hobo but he prefers the term wanderer. He tends to watch situations play out before he makes the decision to step in or not. Cap seems strange because of his lack of proper equpiment, standard weaponry, and lack of any magic ability. He sacrificed all of his magical ability so he could concentrate on his other aspects. Not much is known about his past and he doesn't talk about it. Cap was never part of the hunters guild which is why he fights the way he does and lacks any normal equipment although he has a fake Section ID. Aside from this, he is a skilled mechanic with weapons and can build, repair, or strengthen any weapon[s] he finds. Others will often comment on his strange weaponary until it breaks (since most of the weapons he makes are unstable.)

*note, my character isn't supposed to look goth with all the chains and pale skin etc.. trying not to stereotype me or anyone

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SgtShligger on 2006-04-03 13:48 ]</font>

((It's okay. I use the same char all the time. This RP is in no relation whatsoever to the other one, so it's okay.))

Name: Cole
    Class: HUcast
    Appearance: Black/Yellow paint job. Trinity symbol carved on his right hand and on his forehead.
    Weapons: Zanba..Suppressed Gun
    Shields: Standstill Shield
    Equipment: God/Power..God/Ability..God/Luck..God/Battle
    Mag: Nidra
    Section ID: Oran
    Bio: A solo-er. He was built with a number of other Cast and Caseales. He was built for an army, but he left it. "No one orders me," said Cole. He now wonders around Pioneer 2 and Ragol, searching for a rival. "I must find some one..."

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BubbaBSDS on 2006-04-08 11:39 ]</font>

If you accept me to RP here, I have nothing against the other RP, bt I think I could star my RP better here, if you dont mind I'll reintroduce my 2 chars (as you may have sen I try to roleplay both)

the story I'd like to be the same (I wouldnt like to waste my 2 past posts... I was into something) maybe we culd talk about fixing some things to adapt to this RP
    -----------------
    Name:Spike Zamur

Class:Fomar

Appearance:tall 1.90 m kind of chubby, 90 kg

Weapons: Orotiagito, Angry Fist, Err some rare cane or wand(lazzy to check the database...)

Armor: Regular 4-sloted frame apropiate for the current lvl, Suport Merge Shield (S/D),God Units provided by lab: GOD-Technique, everything else mundane units for the lvl

Mag: Kabanda, Naraka* and Devil Wings* (* provided by "The Lab")

Section ID: Yellowzbone

Bio: Temper wise, he is kind of a serius dude, but in heart he's a softy, only Rina is awared of this, thaths why shes atracted to him, he's kinda bossy with his frends and likes to help n00bs because he wants to feel admired, at heart he just wanna find a woman he can protect
    He was a nerd his childhood, nobody liked him, this trauma carried him to become antisocial and then he began to study magic, whe he grow up and became a hunter force, his little brother admired him so mch, but in an accident trying to find a new spell that could combine the foie, zonde and barta ind a single entity, he blowed up his house leavin hs brother in comma... 2 years has passed

-------------

Name:Rina Huze

Class:Fonewearl

Appearance:Cute and busty (as much as a Fonewearl can be)

Weapons: Tech Crozier, Elyson, Cadeus and *Rare Mechgun (*any rare mechgun for a force, I'm lazzy to go to find one in the items database)

Armor:Regular 4-sloted frame apropiate for the current lvl, Heal Merge Shield (Resta), God Units provided by lab: GOD-Technique, everything else mundane units for the lvl

Mag: Kabanda, Ribhava* and Angel Wings* (* provided by "The Lab")

Section ID: Purplenum

Bio: easygoing and kind of a inocet girl (not inocen, ingenue), mature but lacks the sense of perversion, due her big atributes, people tend to think of her as a 3itch, but even if she isnt the kind of girl that looks intelectual, shes just using a mask of false cheer to avoid toubles, likes to help newbies teaching them how to fight by themselves
    Her family lives inf a small house in the poblational district of pioner 2, she joined the hunters guild to give some money to his mother who lost sight in an accident some time ago (theres a hint there), eventually, in the hunters guild she realize that people only want to be with her due her beaty, until she met spike

----Both of them met and now are working for "the Lab" giving the mission to colect data, the lab provides them false ID's in order to take the misions of higger ranks, this is a dangerous job, since theyre not experienced enough to fight the tougher of monsters, the avoid fighting and always travel together (yeah, soon enough they will be boyriend/girlfriend, just wait a little for the plot)

I hink theres no need for aparence explanation but.. well, heres the pic...

lemme know if I need to modify something to adapt it to this RP please

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: azjazo on 2006-03-28 19:50 ]</font>

Sounds like the other one went down the tubes...well hell, I'll go into this one.

Name: Dre Wills

Class:HUmar

Appearance: Brown ponytail and white armor with orange boots. Blue eyes.

Weapons: Asuka

Armor: DF Field

Mag: Chao (rock on little chao)

Section ID: Purpleneum

Bio: Hunter whose life is dedicated to his sister Catlyn and the pursuit of the truth about his parents. Zealous and strong, he never holds back.

((Gotcha. You guys are accepted It may take a day or two to get this runnin'. I got practice and church tomorrow >>; Do you guys mind a little delay?))

Name: Vod

Class: HUcast

Height: Approximatley 5 foot.

Weight: Half a ton

Age: Memory date goes back forty years, but his curreny body is only around a week old.

Description: Vod wears a white mask that is sown into his black synthetic flesh. There is no face upon this mask, only an ecletric red orb implanted in the middle. His body is slimmer than the norm, but his arms seem abnormally long and his hands are exceptionally big. He wears a tattered black cloak around his angular body and a dark velvet jesters hat upon his head.

Arsenal: As for weapons, he carries a sheathed durandal at his waist, and upon his left arm is mounted a large shield. Said shield is unadorned, rounded, dented and beaten, and is resistant to photonic type weapony though he uses it more for bludgeoning than anything else. He wears no mag, and he wears no additional armor.

Personality: He is polite, quick to act, and very selfish. He is bored, and his interactions with others are held as long as he finds himself amused by the others presence. For the rest, I'm sure you'll pick up on it soon enough.

Section ID: Vod wears no section ID, as he is not officially associated with the hunters guild. Instead, he has a gaping hole in his chest through which you can see his internal wiring.

the knightly thief at your service
    a tavern in the middle of a rich neigborhood with lots to steal

May as well place here as well.

Name: Gamma

Class: Offically labeled a HUmar though he has aspects of a FOmar as well.

Appearance: Black leather outfit that looks like it was made for a women with a small skin thight sleevless shirt and a miniskirt with shorts under it. Toe and Heeless boots, gloves that resemble the gloves of FOmar. Long hair that falls to about his waist in that sticks together in long spikes.

Weapons: None

Armor: None

Mag: None

Section ID: None as Gamma isn't officially part of the Hunter's Guild.

Bio: Gamma is the third test suject of an experiment designed give basic humans special abilities. The first two in the experiment Alpha and Beta were faliures and died during their first "Activation". Gamma is the only surviving orriginal experiment. Gamma's abbility allows him to slip between this dimmension and another for the purposes of travel or combat. While in the other dimmension Gamma can sometimes be seen and can walk through what are solid objects in our dimmension. Due to the experiment Gamma never receved any sort of official Hunter training and to some extent he could be clasified as Hunter and a Force due to his overall combat strength and his dimmension shifitng. Mostly keeps to himself and many people find that he's a bit offsetting because he was driven partilly mad by the experiment.

Wow. These are really good characters, guys. o.o; Hopefully I'll get this up and running tomorrow after both school and playing Kingdom Hearts 2 for the first time. That okay with you guys?