Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    I read it on PSOW, so it must be true

But Newmans have their place as the best MST, not as a Hunter. If you want to play a HUnewman, you have to live with ATP that won't be very good.

And what's with everyone calling it HUnewearl? >_>

HU is the abbreviation for the hunter class in PSO, and newm/newearl is the "abbreviation" for male and female newmans, respectively. So, HUnewearl is just a convenient way of referring to a female newman hunter. There's no indication of PSU using the same system, but I still find it convenient. Also this applies to HUnewms too of course, but in general HUnewearl was slightly more relevant to what I was discussing some of the time.

And I know I'll have to live with HUnewms having the lowest ATP, I'm not saying buff their ATP. I'm saying either make their high TAP useful for something (speculation of TAP affecting photon arts has been mentioned), or some other way of making them equal in terms of utility.

On 2006-05-19 19:35, Skorpius wrote:
    Looks like the PSU community has gone into the shitter before the game has even been released. Nice going.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skorpius on 2006-05-19 19:35 ]</font>
    Yeah dude unless things cool down, I'm going to have to agree

I think there are just way too many fan boys on here with over-inflated tech egos, lol. Honestly, are we constructively critisizing a game or is this flame wars.

Are Newmans elves or cats? D:

Wow, people go from fighting over release dates, to fighting over how a race should be broken, or not broken.

Kyuu: Tell me why Newman should get benefits to Hunter, when they already have benefits to force?

Hell is it me, or do I seem to be one of the few here who's actually satisfied with what the Closed Beta had to offer? Sure, not -everything- was unlocked, and I'm far from being well-versed in Japanese.

As for diversity, they've done quite well so far. Granted, there may be a couple of things to change once the release date comes closer, but seriously... some of you are jumping the gun here. I mean, if you're interested in a certain character build, then play it for god's sake.

Don't worry about how the balance of races. You choose your own path, and if you're worrying about how you can't do something, then either make a new chatacter, or just shut it. They've got their own characters to worry about, and could probably care less about how you're fretting over something as silly as a class build.
    I'm still around.

On 2006-05-20 07:14, -Nisshoku- wrote:
    Hell is it me, or do I seem to be one of the few here who's actually satisfied with what the Closed Beta had to offer? Sure, not -everything- was unlocked, and I'm far from being well-versed in Japanese.

Your not one of the few. Like I have said before, the only person who actually played the beta who was complaining was shojin. Anybody else who has complained is a person who has NEVER played PSU.

I haven't played, and I'm not complaining. Many of the things that people complain about can be refuted because it was just a beta and not the full game.

I'm really looking forward to the game. I think it's going to be a blast and I'm really excited ^_^

I also have the ability to be honest with myself and know that Sonic Team isn't going to give any support to it at all. PSOBBUS is a testament to that. We don't get half of the stuff that the Japanese players do, why will PSU be any different? It's the same company doing it after all.

Updates to come 3 months after the Japanese = we'll get around 10% of the updates and nothing else.

I'm just trying not to put myself in a position where I'll be dissapointed with the game.

Yeah, I agree that we won't get the same amount of support as Japan. However, we didn't get the same support on PSO and that didn't stop me from loving it all the while.