Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

.. Initiating playback mode..

On 2002-12-14 12:24, zerohoax wrote:
    On 2002-12-12 00:14, Vol_Opt wrote:
    .. Bzzt..

.. This unit observes a high degree of hostility within this thread..

.. First, to address irrelevant data.. Intelligence not argued in this topic.. Ethics and aspects of duping were initial topic.. War_Child's post irrelevant and unneeded.

.. Second, insult was first cast by TeamPhalanx.. This unit is not surprised by this data. Secondary insults included Balthor and irrelevant flame data posted by War_Child.

.. Analysis of topic complete. CheBo's statement of cheaters harassing legits is true, but the reverse is also true.. Both sides equally harassed..

.. Analysis of Rare Drops complete. This unit has spent well over 250 hours on the game.. Level 107.. This unit has yet to see any 10- or 11-star rares.. Played through to ULTIMATE RUINS.. This unit is getting dissatisfied with the incredible rarity of useful weaponry.. Still using Charge Vulcans.. Standard common weaponry.. The reasons for jealousy are valid.. Distribution of rares per SECTION ID unfair.. REDRIA, SKYLY and some ORAN players would agree..

.. Bzzt..
    LMAO

Anyway if I were to tell everyone that I often sleep in my room with dreams of getting my hands on a non-duped Slicer of Assasin would you call my points moot and/or unrealistic?

Sincerely,
    sir zero of hoax
    .. Playback mode disengaged..

.. Analysis of topic inconclusive. Your post does not hold any relevance to the topic aside from an item that you want.. This unit will call your desire irrelevant and unneeded, due to a lack of any substantial contribution to the main topic..

.. Bzzt..

In response to the ORIGINAL message.

I feel if your duping (exploiting a bug in the game) for your personal security then thats good! It tells me your smart enough to think about all the n00bs that can kill your game and render your stuff history that you worked hours on. I mean, it's like copying an original document because you don't want the original to get lost or stolen.

I really don't like when people give away, sell or trade their rares as the game gets unbalanced. I had this with my HUmar Koujiro, he had a set of needles and I used them A LOT. But, when I lost some of those needles through a BSOD and a one through a Dark Force trip, I found out that having the best item wasn't doing justice and that the game was not fun anymore.You just run around and everything dies..big whoop....
    Now Koujiro is hacking through Ultimate V2 with his Red Sabre +11 that he found legitly! And getting killed my those Moth Mant evil things...

Certified & Licensed PSO Insurance Broker

I had bought the GC version because I thought it would be cheat free...apparently not so. How do I know? There are illiterate dupers on the trade forum with extremely suspicious tradelists filled with so much rare stuff in the little time GC-PSO has been out for. I won't name names, but it's really quite obvious who they are. You only have to go look at their posts and replies to find out.

In one game I saw a guy with a double cannon and god battle...when asked where he got the cannon, he spouted out pre-typed sentences explaining he traded 40 pdrops and a sacred cloth for it. Umm..hello? Double cannon is worth 40 pdrops and a sacred cloth since when? Dupe.

Just the other day, I saw two people in a row with BMKBs, and one of them was trying to trade his. In fact, when he learnt I had a demo comet, he said something to the effect of 'demo comet sucks'. Riiiiight....demo comet sucks because he probably has 50 dupes in the bank and he can be using a double cannon instead, so why bother with demo comet?

Seeing as I found the friggin' thing myself legitly, I find that extremely offensive.

So anyways, duping offline for your own pleasure is okay, but it is not okay to bring the items online and trade them to people for more legit stuff so you can have a bigger dupe list. Because it's hard to police that sort of behaviour, I conclude that duping offline or online should not be allowed.

If I may quote something from Iron Eagle, "God doesnt give you things he doesnt want you to use." Was this movie just ahead of its time or did the director have pso in mind

DC veterinarian

duping has become very bad, i dont care if they dupe it for themselves to kEeP - what i get mad about is when people boast about selling 8 double cannons and 6 spread needles in one day