Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

On 2006-09-01 11:08, Nekomimi wrote:
    Aren't you all a bunch of negative nancys.
    Negative?! This is Sonic Team, fuck ups are almost ineveitable!
    As for the Region separating, I hope the Euro ones ain't shanked becuase it would be good to enjoy cussing time with me mates over in the UK.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShinMaruku on 2006-09-01 23:46 ]</font>

On 2006-09-01 23:45, ShinMaruku wrote:
    On 2006-09-01 11:08, Nekomimi wrote:
    Aren't you all a bunch of negative nancys.
    Negative?! This is Sonic Team, fuck ups are almost ineveitable!
    As for the Region separating, I hope the Euro ones ain't shanked becuase it would be good to enjoy cussing time with me mates over in the UK.
    You can be negative about any game though. There's not a game out there that people can't find somethin to whine about. Whether Sonic Team touched it or not.

And let's leave the bad reputation for ST with the crappy ass Sonic Games. That was that, and this is this.

On 2006-09-01 15:20, sakeru wrote:
    I learn most of my japanese from jap players .
    It's ironic how you call them jap even though jap is considered racist apparently.

Sadly there are alot more people who are willing to hack on the US servers and they affected the JP servers of PSO pretty badly. Maybe they're trying to prevent that? To be honest i dont know but i dont really see the downside of not having a linkage. We chose to buy the JP version?

Most of my jp friends will like to have connected server.

But i dunno about common jp players who cant speak english ... maybe they dont mind or they dont want to see western player in theyr server...

When i played FF11 japanese people didnt want to party at all until i told them i was english and not american. They explained (in english) to me that it was because most of the american players they met didnt know the meaning of teamwork and when the going got tough just looked after themselves and either :

A) Healed only themselves
    B) Ran away from the fight screaming "RUN RUN WERE GOING TO DIE!!" so they didnt die and lose EXP, thus leaving everyone else to contend with the animal and generally leaving everyone else in the lurch.

Dark. Mysterious. Blueberry Flavored

On 2006-09-02 06:56, Fleece wrote:
    When i played FF11 japanese people didnt want to party at all until i told them i was english and not american. They explained (in english) to me that it was because most of the american players they met didnt know the meaning of teamwork and when the going got tough just looked after themselves and either :

A) Healed only themselves
    B) Ran away from the fight screaming "RUN RUN WERE GOING TO DIE!!" so they didnt die and lose EXP, thus leaving everyone else to contend with the animal and generally leaving everyone else in the lurch.
    Exactly.

Cross-regional play has no significant effect on gameplay.

Not on gameplay. maybe i think about game life i mean maybe after 1 year eu and usa ships will have less players "maybe" but im sure japanese will always have lots.

Raziel, Keeper of Secrets DarkShadowX's Avatar

On 2006-09-02 07:08, -STE- wrote:
    Not on gameplay. maybe i think about game life i mean maybe after 1 year eu and usa ships will have less players "maybe" but im sure japanese will always have lots.

Thats probably true, but I'll still be on... PSU all the way!!!!!!!!!
    PSO Veteran from DC Day 1. Better known as Outtrigger (DC) and Karsh (GC).
    PSU Veteran from Day 1. R.I.P. PSU, I thank you for all the memories!

also known as the Great Monkey Punch

I just feel like we should at least be given a chance. I mean, think about it, Sega hasn't even given international servers a shot with PSU. Who knows what could happen. No one would know till it was tried...