Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

On 2006-08-28 15:45, whocares111 wrote:
    On 2006-08-28 15:25, Drakorn wrote:

i got my sword from melqueek and had 16% hit but the attack power was way high!
    16% hit?

orly?
    I meant to say 15 not 16 sorry

i just found the red sword but rangers can't equipt that i guess. its actually not that bad for me cuz i found a really crappy one. neg percents on everything.

Seraphim of darkness

Are the wroth the trouble to find

A dark place filled with terrors...or the UK

Some, yes, others, no.

The Red weapons were made for Red Ring Rico, so are hunter based, hence the reason there aren't any Red canes or Rifles.

The Red Handgun is pretty good, but I've heard the Red Saber isn't so worth it.

Check the Red weapon specs for yourself and decide if you're willing to put in the time and effort.

BTW, there is already a Red weapons topic.
    PSO BB
    Deathwatch/HUmar/Redria (51)
    Saracev/RAcaseal/Whitill (1)
    Nadele/FOnewearl/Bluefull (1)
    Vineq/HUcast/Skyly (1)

Seraphim of darkness

I ALREADY HAVWE THE RED SABER BUT I THOUGHT THERE WAS A RED CANE? O WELL

The 'Red Cane' you may be thinking of could be either Club of Laconium (which is coloured red), or even the standard red cane.

As for the Red set, this is what I think of them:

Red Saber: Not a bad melee weapon, but there are much better ones around. Much better on Blue Burst, where Crimson Coat boosts it.

Red Sword: Very powerful, with a decent enough special (particularly if you're a Droid). However, it suffers from a large variance in its damage per swing.

Red Partisan: A reliable enough weapon until you get something a bit better. Not great, but not rubbish either.

Red Dagger: Fairly powerful Daggers, with an incredibly useful special attack if you're a HUmar/HUnewearl. Gets boosted by Red/Crimson Coat in Blue Burst.

Red Handgun: A reliable and powerful gun, very useful for a variety of classes.

Red Mechgun: Again, decent enough mechguns, although the special attack could be better.

Red Slicer: Good slicer, gets boosted by Red/Crimson Coat in Blue Burst. Terrible special attack.

Overall, they are a good set, just remember that the majority of the set is Hunter-only (Sword, Partisan, Dagger), the Mechs are Ranger-only.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

All this talk about Red Handguns is making me cry for my lost RAcast.

Anyways, Red Handgun is pretty powerful. Sure, it has a lightning special, but who uses those specials anyways? Aside from killing Pan Arms and piercing Falz's invincibilty.

Red Handgun is like awesome with the correct percentages. And the grind on it is so high, and has a decent enough special, almost better than my Holy Ray.

I have Red Dagger and Red Slicer...wasn't hunting for them or anything...they just dropped lol....the red slicer is okay but I never use slicers in general, and the dagger is good for my Hucast...they do decent damage....but I want red sword for my Hucast and red handgun for my Ramar....my Ramar has Supressed Gun but I want to have Red handgun as a replacement cuz it blows it right out of the water

RAmar--> Only way to go!

If your a ranger there are rifles better than red handgun, but the red hangun is really useful especially for hunters. If you use it with your rangers its ok but i would suggest a good rifle.