Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast

wish you could give me some vids of your char moving around... but any thign works thanks!

Can you please make that chara create voices video? I'd take you 10 minutes to cap and upload and I know at least like 200+ people would appreciate it even if 190 of them are lurkers.

I don't know about other people, but I've waiting two days for the chara create voices. Help us out man. I'm tired of checking this thread and seeing all the E-DRAMA.

On 2006-10-05 15:07, DiosGX wrote:

Why are you acting like "Jon_F" is some supernatural saviour of the internet?
    i orignally thougt so to but all weve seen so far is vid of one level and cutscene sumthing is fishy i think

Of The Untamed

Damn, you people are demanding...Chill the frick out

On 2006-10-05 16:56, PJ wrote:
    On 2006-10-05 15:07, DiosGX wrote:
    Why are you acting like "Jon_F" is some supernatural saviour of the internet? He's just some random guy who likes to gloat, and can't type.
    If I'm gonna choose the worst of 2 great PSOW evils (And Jon_F wouldn't actually fit here), Ether is definately the worst.

Besides, what JF was saying hardly scratches the surface of bragging; if you think it's bragging, you're just jealous you're playing a game you can't understand. Or jealous that people at the company of the game you like notice him?

Oh PSOW, you're all the same; hopping on the bandwagon of hating people just for fun
    DiosGX - All angst, no reason.

Don't worry, I've got the voices video capture done. Just gotta chop it up a little.

lolDiads
    If Diad was a planet in PSU, I'd live there

You'll make a lot of people happy the moment you post the clips. I was a little irritated before and jumped the gun because it felt like you just forgot all about this when I saw this thread leave the front page. I apologize for that.

On 2006-10-05 17:49, mattdude wrote:
    wish you could give me some vids of your char moving around... but any thign works thanks!
    Try reading the whole thread... He already posted a video with his character.

I can't believe the skepticism here. He already posted a video of his character playing the game with ALL the menus in English. And I mean it's not like the english version has any big secrets the beta players might expose that hasn't been exposed already. It would be a bit naive to think Sega has no idea that we have been getting fed all the content videos we could possible want from the JP version and even the JP closed beta already. Blah. I mean it's good to be cautious about this kinda stuff, but come on!

Thanks again Jon... Looking forward to whatever else ya got!

Thanks for the vid Jon. Looking forward to seeing the rest really soon.