Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Casting call

Lots of people did, which might make seeing the HUcaseal again a very nice thing.

I've got a few people interested in doing the voices for the some of the characters, and I've got one of the more difficult scenes filmed already. Problem is, nobody seems to give a crap about helping with this, and it's getting me down. This is the best script I've written for this so far, and I know people would love to see this fleshed out. I really wanted to avoid the casting problems fromt he last two films, but right now, it doesn't look like that's going to happen.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: trypticon on 2006-09-27 22:41 ]</font>

Well that is generally the problem of people who "say" they will do something when they fully well know they either won't or can't. Hence why I didn't apply to your casting call. My time on the net is severely limited. I hope that you get to finish your work regardless somehow.

Thanks! Nice to read from you again.

I thought so. It all comes together very nicely in the end.

The currant update is that the girl doing Pink Passions voice in episode 12 and I are fighting... again... Right now she's declining making her vocal appearance in this one.

I've found two people who want to voice the male Lightning character. One of them is the original guy who played Lightning online, the other is a guy I work with that I've been debating trying to start a radio show with.

Voices aside though, what I really need is people who don't mind showing up for filming, and following direction. This is a big issue, and it's not being resolved for some reason. I wouldn't mind trying to get this done before the US version of PSU is released.

I wish I could help with voices...

Hey, if you're interested in helping with a voice, feel free to send a sample to me. I'd be happy to hear it. That goes for other guys and girls interested in it, also.

Alright, here's a short update on what is covered, and what is needed for the production:

The roles are pretty much all open at the moment for playing. The costume, face, and hair selections are all in the cast part of the script. I'll need a number of people for this project. There will be a few scenes where I'll need somebody else to play Pink Passion (one of my characters), because I'm in the scene with her. I think for most of those scenes, I'm going to need somebody with an AR to make up an Elly Person character from Seat of the Heart. I think every scene Pink Passion is in also has Elly.

I hate Elly with a passion...

I'll need somebody to play as Dark Shadow for the scenes where he and I are together. I'll do him for the scene where he's in the East Tower by himself.

The characters I'm doing parts of myself are as follows:
    Adam
    Dark Shadow (need another person playing him sometimes in this)
    Lightning (FOnewearl)
    Pink Passion (need another person playing her sometimes in this)
    Rumor

And that's all I'm doing myself in this. The rest of the character slots are open for casting, as well as somebody to play Dark Shadow and Pink Passion during parts of the script. Levels are going to need to be high in the case of Pink, as she's level 200, and high for Dark Shadow, too, since he's level 189.

Lightning (humar) is level 200.

Tyrant Flame in this is level 199, which could be a pain to get somebody to make up. The real one is already level 200, and hit 200 off one of the flys in the forest on normal, as seen in the level 200 video I did for him a year ago. The moment is mentioned in the script for episode 13 here. It's hinted at that I was going to take him to the forest to learn to kill flys when he was done with his mission in this new script.

Android 21 WAS level 200, but corrupted. The real Android 21 was named that because the creator of the character had corrupted 21 times previously. He can be any level high enough to equip Dark Weapons, since he only has a brief appearance and is killed by a medium leveled force.

James can be any level. I think the real James got to level 160-something before he moved and vanished off the servers.

Purple Haze was around level 130 or so. He might be reprising his role, so there probably won't have to be a replacement for him

Tycho, the FOmar version, only made it to level 14 in Episode 11. He was a high enough level to equip the WORKS guard.

Saiffwin leveled to something like... maybe 180 or so. If somebody can confirm this, it will add a touch of realism to his character role.

Otis can be any level. The only appearance he may make is in the meeting scene in the lobby, and he doesn't have any lines there.

Montegue can be any level

Elly Person, seriously, any level, the lower the better.

Dark Wuss and Dark Wimp can be any level high enough to equip Dark weapons

08 and 15 can be any level, also. They don't make much of an appearance, but they do pack quite the punch in the end.

That's it for now. Casting still open. Fill slots if you're interested.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: trypticon on 2006-10-05 22:05 ]</font>

Eh, I think you misunderstood me... for some reason my microphone doesn't want to work with my computer. :/