Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Ok I have all 3 systems and I was wondering which one to get it for.

Xbox360 pros and cons:
    -I have a 34" HDTV (1080i)
    -Xbox360 can have music going while I'm playing
    -Xbox360 controller
    However
    -I'm scared I'm going to have noone to play with

PC:
    -Monitor Play
    -I have an X800XT I'm not sure how good it'll look
    -No controller
    However,
    -A couple of my friends are getting it for the PS2
    - I think I'll have plenty of people to play with

Help me.

Warrior Faith

Your PC should be fine if your cpu is good and your ram is good. Like, 3.0 ghz and a gig of ram. I have a 3.4 ghz and a gig of ram, and X800 mobility... Mine's a laptop, so the vid card is slightly slower than a desktop version, but I can play Oblivion and Battlefield 2, and a bunch of other games just fine. So PSU shouldn't be any problem.

However, the 360 is... well, I dunno. I like the graphics, but I dunno if the graphics will be that much different since the game is on all three platforms.

360 also has region free free servers so you can play internationally, PS2 and PC can only play with North america and europe. but on that same noite how many people in japan will have and xbox to play? Not many is my guess. there seems to be alot of people playing the 360 version so its not like the servers will be empty. On the other side the PC users get to play with the PS2 users. The negative is the have to play with the PS2 users.

Ragol\'s dark side...awakened

Well the Demo will be out tomorow and you'll be able to see if you like the 360 version. Haha I never thought about the Japenese people on server I'm going on their server and going be like I can't believe you bought a 360 and ask million questions.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BaZ2 on 2006-10-12 06:35 ]</font>

PC,Friends and probably more ppl to play with is for me more important than the graphic. I assume that your PC can handle PSU.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: krika on 2006-10-12 06:34 ]</font>

The Magnanimous Guardian Magician's Avatar

Xbox360 pros and cons:
    -I'm scared I'm going to have noone to play with
    Why do folks believe there'll be so few folks on X360? There won't be any fewer than there will be on PC/PS2, I'll bet the # of players will be quite comparable.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Magician on 2006-10-12 06:36 ]</font>

The Mysterious Spectator

Well, first of all there WILL be people on the 360 version so don't worry about that. And second, you can use a wired 360 controller for your PC by plugging it into a usb port.

I think if your friends are going to be on PC/PS2 then you should get that version. And you could play with me.

There will be people on the 360 PSU. Don't worry about that. I'm going to be playing the 360 verison myself. Here's the questions are some better questions to ask yourself.
    How do you feel about voice chat? (Personal I wish it wasnt there.)
    How bad do you want to play with your friends that ya know?
    How much will you miss live? (The best thing about the 360 is live, hands down.)
    Console or PC?

PC Specs:

A64 3500+ (Winchester core)
    X800XT
    1 Gig of Corsair
    Audigy 2 ZS

I think my computer can run this game fine. The japanese and American servers on the 360 I did not know about that so that helps my decision.

I wish my friends had a 360.

On 2006-10-12 07:49, sscaff1 wrote:
    PC Specs:

A64 3500+ (Winchester core)
    X800XT
    1 Gig of Corsair
    Audigy 2 ZS

I think my computer can run this game fine. The japanese and American servers on the 360 I did not know about that so that helps my decision.

I wish my friends had a 360.
    Lol, same here. The only reason i am gonna play PC is because my buddy doesn't have a 360.