Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sable, you can't have say four Sabers with different colored hilts....there is only one color hilt for just the saber, but there are different blade colors....there is only one hilt color per item...i.e Saber=1 hilt color Dual Saber=1 hilt color, Pallasch=1 hilt color.....remember dual and single items, while they share the same name, have completely deifferent stats, prerequisites and looks

you're pictures show the char using a single saber and then dual sabers. Just because they are both sabers does not necessarily mean they share the same look

7* Weapons are A-Rank and have different models altogether, I haven't seen much about them yet

no generic weapon as in store bought right??? yeah dont expect more than 6-7 unless in a player shop

Honorable Ruler

On 2006-10-24 23:22, StrykerShaka wrote:
    Sable, you can't have say four Sabers with different colored hilts....there is only one color hilt for just the saber, but there are different blade colors....there is only one hilt color per item...i.e Saber=1 hilt color Dual Saber=1 hilt color, Pallasch=1 hilt color.....remember dual and single items, while they share the same name, have completely deifferent stats, prerequisites and looks
    What you say clashes with Ether's comments doesn't it? Also, I thought you could synth same-element sabers together to make a dual set?

no no, because it's all reletive to the individual weapon type...and no unfortunately only dual sword *boards* can make dual swords, like you mean take one ind. saber and put it with another??? you cant do that sadly....or if you can please inform me cause I tried all through the beta and was unsuccesful

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: StrykerShaka on 2006-10-24 23:32 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: StrykerShaka on 2006-10-24 23:33 ]</font>

so yeah I guess it does kinda clash, but what I meant basically is that a dual saber is stock at two stars while a single is stock at one....my bad ether you're right

Hey good topic Sable, man I havn't been that stumped in a while.....haha its wierd feeling like a PS n00b.....oh well, back to the PSUpedia haha

Honorable Ruler

Didn't play the Beta >.> I'm a PSUPC (w/X360 controller, its gawdly ). I guess I don't understand synthing all that well if you need 'boards' to do that
    Yeah, off to research synthing now...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sable_Edge on 2006-10-24 23:38 ]</font>

Yeah, thats the only way to get weapons with different photon attributes with the exception of player stores and a few shop items...