Page 37 of 74 FirstFirst ... 273435363738394047 ... LastLast

Ok, tell me again why you guys are complaining? You should all be aware that there is ALWAYS a risk when importing subscription based games. ALWAYS. Yet you all chose to take that risk and bought the US PC version anyway. It's not SEGA's "fault" because there simply isn't any fault. Us EU residents have a different release date, this whole process was designed this way. Did any of you stop to think about the reasons behind the gap between EU and US dates? Maybe (and this is a MAYBE not DEFINATELY) SEGA have to not only manage Servers now (including quantity) but they have to manage User accounts. Having a staggered release system makes this process easier and benefits everyone in the long run.

Another thing... Fallows I don't think you have ANY reason to complain at all. In your impatient excitement you bought a GUARDIANS license through the Live Marketplace a week before the game was even released in the states?? Is that correct? Can you tell me WHY you did that? Do you enjoy spending money on things you can't actually use? If you lose money out of this, then it's your own damn fault.

Damn I would hope that a lot of us Phantasy Star fans would be smarter or at least more grown up about this. You all knew the risks and consequences should things go wrong, and you made the decision to import the game anyway. I'm dissapointed, yet glad that some of you made this plunge so I can be sure that my decision to wait for the game was the right one. Now someone get their imported 360 game home and tell me if the UK GUARDIANS license works with the US copy of the game so I can get me a cheap Region Free version of the game!

i havent got an email from VGP, but i canceled my order yesterday. Psu is still in my list though....what time is it in canada now?

Noone tried fake adress and fake credit card billing info?
    Just left name and surname real, of course.

@ XdarXideX2...

Good grief - the voice of reason?! Who let him in here?! lol...

In seriousness though, I've been wondering. All those people who are importing the game regardless (particularly to the UK) should hopefully get them in the next few days. I assume at this point they'll all be doing their utmost best to find a way round the system? Because I was an importer of both FFXI and EQOA Frontiers and there were ways of getting around their 'US-only accounts please' clause.

(Edit: To the poster above me - yes, this is how we got past the FFXI and EQOA problem. The name and credit card details were correct but we used a completely different (US) billing address. I'd be interested to see if anyone can get it working on PSU)

I should probably also point out that these were on an imported PS2, as opposed to PC (which might be very different). In anyone knows for definite if there's a difference it'd be good if it was posted up here. I'll be keeping an eye on this thread for this very reason - I'd rather import it and wait 5 days than wait 5 weeks. Yus - I'm a very impatient man! You'd think after waiting over a year for this thing to finally be released they'd cut us some slack in the last month or so.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ceejjay on 2006-10-25 07:18 ]</font>

On 2006-10-25 06:45, XdarXideX2 wrote:
    Another thing... Fallows I don't think you have ANY reason to complain at all. In your impatient excitement you bought a GUARDIANS license through the Live Marketplace a week before the game was even released in the states?? Is that correct? Can you tell me WHY you did that? Do you enjoy spending money on things you can't actually use? If you lose money out of this, then it's your own damn fault.
    Am I COMPLAINING though? No, I'm NOT.

----

The Guardian Licence is there for people that have the US version of the game. If that's not the case then MS will refund my money for the month. Why else would it be up there clearly advertised and for sale?

*Laughs at you all*

*Laughs at himself, then bursts into tears*

And you're trolling the thread because?
    Comments like that just degrade the whole thread.

On 2006-10-25 06:45, XdarXideX2 wrote:
    I agree with this statement. Anyone who buys a subscription for something before having a copy of it to play is incredibly stupid.

On 2006-10-25 07:34, Nayte wrote:
    And you're trolling the thread because?
    Comments like that just degrade the whole thread.
    I dislike that word, trolling. I prefer spamming or off-topic posting. But I was laughing because it's so funny how this just keeps going on and on... Not at you. Sheesh.