I went to future shop today cause its the 26th and they had a shipment coming in that day, so when I get there, it wasn't in, and as I am calling to get picked up, because I have no desire to walk back for an hour and half in mucky weather empty handed and down hearted, so just as I take out my cell phone and get over the disapointment of having to wait anouther day, a delivery truck for future shop comes around the corner and I swear to god my heart musta skipped a beat, so I kill time till the hoist all the boxs in, and lo a behold a box marked xbox 360 games, they open it AND... Marvel ulitmate alliance or whatever the hell that game is called... Now I am used to dissapointment cause well, we all have alot of it, but that is the first time its pulled a hat trick on me, So I'm a lil shattered right now lol, hopefully wal mart will have it later today, and if they don't... I'll probably wolf down a pint of hagandas ice cream and listen to emo music to recoupe.

Warrior Faith

Mm. Walmart here in backasswards Maine still doesn't have PSU. I'm just gonna have to wait till Saturday probably to pick it up from Gamestop whenever I go down to the airport.

ya and honestly I'm bored trying to lvl up a horde character to save cash for my blood elf when they release the expansion, and I just wanna play PSU bad lol, splinter cell was supposed to tide me over, but damn, the online mode is busted, back to halo 2

Haagen-Dazs

Warrior Faith

Mm. I was told PSU would be in at Walmart on the 25th but... meh, whatever. At least whenever I get it, hopefully the server and billing problems will be resolved.

On 2006-10-26 13:49, Bluecowbank wrote:
    ya and honestly I'm bored trying to lvl up a horde character to save cash for my blood elf when they release the expansion, and I just wanna play PSU bad lol, splinter cell was supposed to tide me over, but damn, the online mode is busted, back to halo 2
    New matchmaking playlist updates doin anything for ya?