Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hey guys
    Just got an email saying that my copy of PSU will arive on Monday. Unfortunatly I cannot seem to pay for the online due to me being in the UK.I have tried in vain to atempt to pay

SO i was wondering if anyone from the US could alow me to pay them the fee through paypal and then they can pay for my acount?

A long shot, but hey, thats all I have,
    Thanks.

Wavey =)

Probably best to ask a friend or on irc then an open forum.

i guess, but just a bump in case!

I'm a little too busy to do it for you.

Ryogen thanks for considering though please let me know if you change your mind!

Hope you can get something worked out, but if you can't it's not as bad as it could be.

Story and Extra modes are passing the time for me much more than I thought they would, and I'm not too worried about waiting until the UK release now. There's an awful lot of learn. Especially the battle system/control method which is very differerent from PSO and is taking a while to master the best use of the buttons.

Lots of things to experiment with item synthesis as well, as well as the basics of learning the layout of the huge new cities and playing with character creation,

I'm treating this month as a learning month, and when they finally let us buy our licenses in the UK atleast I know what I'm doing and can fly through things online

You might check out the listing of prepaid cash cards at:

http://www.creditcardheaven.sry1.com/pages/debit.html

It seems to me that if you bought (over the internet, with your normal credit card) a prepaid cash card from a US bank, then Sega might interpret that as a US credit card.

Awkward, I know, but at least you wouldn't have to deal with Paypal or other such silliness.

Good luck.

Unfortunately, all those cards are unavailable to people outside of the US.

dang! nice atempt though nennafir.
    hope someone can help me out

i say someone should just do this for him, if i had a credit card i would, well if there was a way i can log into his gamertage and pay for it after he gave me the money paypal first, specially since he posts here and all, but yea, dont they have those microsoft point cards over there? those work.