Page 66 of 74 FirstFirst ... 165663646566676869 ... LastLast

Anyone who ordered from vg+ know what day there item got shipped out? because I never got a reply from them about ebay sending what could be the wrong adress even though I changed it before confirming a sale. Rather annoying and ebays fault if the item is lost :/

I got mine today from VG+ it was shipped DHL on Thursday. It works, and is lots of fun!

How is everyone getting it to work its so frigging annoying i feel like smashing the disc up.

On 2006-10-30 06:37, Diablohead wrote:
    Nash, its possible that they will need to patch the pc version to alow uk profiles to be seen, another way to stop uk gamers playing early.

But honestly, if it is locked to US accounts, sega said nothing about it and are going to get a lot of complaints.
    I have the PS2 one, so I'm a bit concerned now about the extent of the region-locking. It does check for an updated system file before checking your account, so maybe when the EU servers go live it will update itself and find UK accounts ok.

I'd have been happier if it has just said I needed to buy a Guardians License though. Going to be a bit worried now till the UK release

On 2006-10-30 07:51, Vanner wrote:
    How is everyone getting it to work its so frigging annoying i feel like smashing the disc up.
    I feel your pain.

I gave up, although now I'm worried that even when it's released in the UK I still won't be able to get online because the US version doesn't find my UK PlaySega account at the moment.

So in worst case-scenario, I'd be able to buy my Guardians License with my UK account but then my US copy of PSU won't let me log-in with it

On 2006-10-30 08:05, Nash wrote:
    On 2006-10-30 07:51, Vanner wrote:
    I feel your pain.

I gave up, although now I'm worried that even when it's released in the UK I still won't be able to get online because the US version doesn't find my UK PlaySega account at the moment.

So in worst case-scenario, I'd be able to buy my Guardians License with my UK account but then my US copy of PSU won't let me log-in with it
    I dont understand really its like they dont want our money talk about racist bullshit -_-

They've never been this strict about it before, its annoying.

Atleast I'm enjoying Story and Extra modes, and finding out all the changes from PSO so I can fly through things when I can finally get online. But if I end up having to buy a UK PS2 and UK PSU just to play it in the UK, I'm not going to be happy!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nash on 2006-10-30 08:20 ]</font>

Mine was sent by normal airmail Wednesday last week, and I got it today, Monday. (Europe)

On 2006-10-30 07:04, Thrash777 wrote:
    YAY! My copy came this morning from VG+! And it works fine on my PAL 360! ^_^
    hey there, i've searched around and can't really find the right information, i'm wonderding, can you use the european GL off marketplace with the nstc psu, i've seen people mention making a new silver account with an american address, but i don't really wonna do that, because of my friend list, etc..
    i mainly wonna play this game online, so i hope so!

LoliconShallRuleTheWorld

On 2006-10-30 08:31, Callous wrote:
    Mine was sent by normal airmail Wednesday last week, and I got it today, Monday. (Europe)
    Mine was shiped on the 26(Thursday), so i guess it will arrive within the next two days maybe, and it better be there of me to pick up...

Anyone in AU received their yet?