View Poll Results: If the other people in my party are lazy and expect me (force) to keep doing resta nonstop because t

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let them die, it'll teach them a lesson

27 50.94%
  • Heal them anyways

16 30.19%
  • Other

10 18.87%
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

On 2006-11-13 18:02, Dragnorok wrote:
    You should realize that most hunters who play poorly, get owned by MOBs easily and would complain about not being healed would be a young kid who doesnt know better yet (by young id say anywhere from 5 to 16) give them a break they dont have as much experience in video games as us older people do.
    Whippersnappers these days. Why, back in my day I would trek to Dracula's castle and I never had anyone to heal me except after dying already, beating a stage, or finding some odd pot-roast in a wall, let alone DURING a battle! And instead of things getting easier as I progressed as a result of exp gains, things got harder. So hard, in fact, that only FOUR hits would kill me! I say these young'uns should learn to dodge the way we did back in our day! XD

The issue with keeping resta available is I have my staffs color-coded... So I have to switch, which induces a lag in the healing, unless I've depleted my wand, ice, and earth rods, in which case I fall back to the rod I use for bosses, which does have resta and attacks on it.
    Coming Soon!

It's your job to level Resta.
    It's your job to heal.
    It's my job to take damage occasionally to give you a chance to level Resta.
    It's my job to stock Dimates and Trimates in case we are separated.

Do your job and level all your spells or pick a new class to play. I'm not gonna keep you in my party if your Resta only does 100 because it's gimped, when everybody elses does 600+.

EDIT: Now, if you're Force level 1 with gimped Resta at level 50 it's fine because you just started. I'm willing to work with you but if your Force class is higher than 3 and your resta is gimped good bye.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garnet_Moon on 2006-11-13 18:34 ]</font>

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.

I hate when they don't stop after fighting a group of guys and have low health then proceed to run ahead and get killed and blame me. Last time I checked Forces cannot run faster than other characters so it is kind of hard to catch up and heal you. Same with reverser. It doesn't matter if I tell them to stop so I can heal/reverser they just keep running. For bosses I usually heal if I notice they are low on health or they come to me. If they are a really low level I try to stay next to them so they don't die. Listen I know hunters are often portrayed as big strong dumb people but that doesn't mean you actually have to act like that.

On 2006-11-13 16:31, Randomness wrote:
    Grove of Fanatics
    On 2006-11-13 16:51, Randomness wrote:
    Diga rod
    You make this too easy

Heal my fortefighter cause hes pretty much keeping all u ppl alive

well i think that hunters should use the mates if they are not close to a healer or somethin. that is true but... forces need to heal sometimes too. everybody has a responseability to keep them selves alive,safe and high leveled

On 2006-11-13 18:41, Cause_I_Own_U wrote:
    Heal my fortefighter cause hes pretty much keeping all u ppl alive
    I don't know about that... forces are pretty cowardly so they know the fine art of kiting mobs. We'd just ruin the S Rank. They don't need us. ; ;

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.

On 2006-11-13 18:38, Ether wrote:
    On 2006-11-13 16:31, Randomness wrote:
    Grove of Fanatics
    On 2006-11-13 16:51, Randomness wrote:
    Diga rod
    You make this too easy
    I don't pull it out there except for the servants. I use Barta instead, since I really dont want to buy and level Zonde for just one area... And in the end, Diga hits hard even on the robots.
    Coming Soon!

On 2006-11-13 18:44, Randomness wrote:
    I really dont want to buy and level Zonde for just one area
    Slam dunk!