Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

On 2006-11-28 04:54, -Shimarisu- wrote:
    On 2006-11-28 01:21, Sailor_V_64 wrote:

I should name my pm Hachiko if that's how they act in
    battle. (nana[shojo Anime] reference for people who don't get that)
    I got that, but not because of some dumb anime.
    For little girls.
    That you watch.
    That was a little harsh, don't you think?

Elitist hybrid. Merged classes can be pricks too!

Can't argue with that.

But, the story (in which it was originated from) is kind of saddening, in my opinion.

Then again, who cares what I think?

BEEN PSOIN IT SINCE DC VER 1 BIATCH!!

On 2006-11-27 23:46, ViciousXUSMC wrote:

I just had sombody "steal" a 150k 7* A rank wep from me, I wont lose a moments rest over it since its a game and its there own fault for being that low. If they take that kind of attitude out in real life its only going to wind them up in trouble or in jail or worse.

Man STFU ALREADY...quit tryin top make it out like he stole it....your dumbass wrapped it in a present and put it for sale...shit i wish I was there....your damn right I would have bought it and smiled the way back to the bank...NO ONE STOLE YOUR SHIT...YOUR SLIP UP WAS HIS GAIN

On 2006-11-28 04:53, RyukiZero wrote:
    What about..

"Shake it once, that's fine.
    Shake it twice, that's okay.
    Shake it three times, you're playing yourself again."

Does that apply? =O
    I dunno if you die and they kick you, you tell me if it applies. It goes something more to the lines of:

"Make one false move and your dead".

Or someone shot liner like that ^_^;;;.

I guess if you put it THAT way, then it doesn't apply at all XD;

lol id kick u if u died man that suks when ppl die y cant ppl make scape dolls.....

BITCHES DONT KNOW BOUT MY 'RURU KNUCKLES X3 Merumeru's Avatar

sorry you were in a party with an 'OMG U RUINED MY S-RANK AND ARE MAKING ME WASTE 15 MINUTES OUT OF THE 300 HOURS I HAVE PUMPED INTO THIS GAME NOW ALL I HAVE FROM THIS MISSION IS MESETA ITEMS AND EXPERIENCE BUT NO MISSION POINTS THAT ARE NEEDED TO REACH LV10 IN MY CLASS WHICH I FINISHED DOING AT LV35 BUT ITS THE PRINCIPLE' kind of person XD

Zomfg Jeebus guys, wtf..!!

The only players i can picture that are elitist perfectionist prics are ffxi players, They have to have the right combo of jobs, they have to have the corresponding items for the jobs, they have to make an x amount of exp per hour and If you die you are insulted for "waisting time"
    And for all those people who said ' you should have kept a few scapes" While yes its good to have a few, im think its stupid to be forced to carry thing because of elitist pricks. They just bully ur ass at your expence and you fall for their game.

Ole pso players actually dont give a damn of the outcome, thus dont boot.

But the sad truth is, its Sonic teams fault (not sega, they published it sonic team made the game) They added the stupid rank crap in the game making elitist a$$hats do what they do.
    Back in pso it was fun to run with people, and lol and rofl when they get pwned and having to rez em. that was fun NO ONE CARED about dying. I remember when they added the missions with ranks , those were fun and you needed teamwork to get s rank, but they were not as fun as going into ruins in difficult or ultimate and just get wtfpwned in every room and lol about it.
    So thanks sonic team on messing up psu with your stupid rank system.

Now for those who wanna play psu as it is. Look for sami ver.2 ingame, i make games and i dont give a flying f^&% of the outcome, i play for fun and thrills, so if your that beast that tried to pull that extra pa on Deragon and get wftbbqpwned, Ill just have a goof LOL and rez you and keep on.

TIME TO PLAY PSU, PSO STYLE AND ENJOY THEY GAME, screw ranks and all of those who want to rank the best all the times and their moms.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: lordzanon on 2006-11-28 07:38 ]</font>

On 2006-11-28 07:26, lordzanon wrote:
    Zomfg Jeebus guys, wtf..!!

The only players i can picture that are elitist perfectionist prics are ffxi players.
    I used to play FFXI. So that means im automatically an "elistist perfectionist pric" i guess. You make it sound like everyone but FFXI players are all angels... If you get booted, then you're better off not being in a party with someone like that at all, simple.