Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

On 2003-01-14 12:57, Noco-Esmaj wrote:
    Arrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhh
    Nintendo!!!

Ok, I feel better know.
    Why i'm sure it can't be that hard to make a keyboard for the gamecube. It's probably more like Nintendo is not going to make the keyboard because they won't be putting out anymore online games. Either that or the online games are so far off that it's just not economically feasable right now.
    Besides(anger set aside) we might get one after PS gets theirs.

Kune

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Noco-Esmaj on 2003-01-14 12:57 ]</font>
    with the exception that nintendo are the biggest dumb***** in the console buisness. Yup! It's true!

Space Cowboy

Im jealous now. Time to go spraypaint my GC KB. The PS2 one looks boss.
    Grrrr...that is even more mocking than the actual ps2 KB....

On 2003-01-14 19:06, dj_dan wrote:
    Tavia, this isn't a knockoff of the Ascii GC keyboard.

It's actually a knock-off of Square's PlayOnline PS2 keyboard that was made in Japan. If I remeber correctly, that keyboard came out for FFXI and was released far earlier than the Ascii board.
    Yup, you're right. I looked up the respective information, and discovered that the Logitech PS2 KB has actually already been released in Japan as well.

You know what I also learned about it, though?

The KB part can be removed and used separately. That is sweet. I want a KB/Controller hybrid with a detatchable keyboard. Mmm, luxury.

Damnedness, though. The XBox has a USB to XBox converter. Where is the GameCube in all of this conversion madness?! I wonder if there would be a bottleneck problem with the GameCube's controller ports, but I really doubt they don't surpass the outdated USB 1.1 speeds.

Gah. Now I must wait impatiently for the PS/2 to GameCube keyboard converter kit.

Good job Nibbles! Now bite through my balls sack!

yes, its good, but look at the price tag... i know... its still cheaper than our

The KB part can be removed and used separately. That is sweet. I want a KB/Controller hybrid with a detatchable keyboard.
    I saw an ad in the newest EGM I believe... Looks really nice, especially the fact that you can detatch the controller part from the ends. If I ever get a PS2 network adaptor (maybe I'll get one for Frequency and its upcoming sequel), I might just pick up one of these puppies.

On 2003-01-14 14:55, iHATEpsoCHEATERS wrote:
    DUFFMAN is thrusting in the direction of the problem!

*NINTENDO HQ*

Hooooyeeah!
    Sorry, I just love The Simpsons, and had to quote that.

Yea, but the keyboard is still hella expensive.

i <3 html

I gave in and imported a keyboard, i got it today and I don't regret buying it at all ^_^

On 2003-01-14 20:43, FH_PhoenixFlame wrote:
    yes, its good, but look at the price tag... i know... its still cheaper than our
    That's pretty run of the mill for your nicer keyboards. Remember it has a $30 controller in it. If you go out and buy say... The Comfort Duo you're going to pay a similar price, and it's very difficult to go back to plain keyboards after using a really nice one.

Also it's a heck of a lot easier to make a keyboard for the PS2 since they use USB.

Certified & Licensed PSO Insurance Broker

I'm just gonna wait and see what happens with the guys who are making that keyboard adapter on their own spare time. If they can make a kit that is easy to assemble, and isn't a blatant ripoff like the import keyboard, then I'll buy from them. Screw every keyboard manufacturer that didn't have to sense to see what kind of market PSO had in North America.

On 2003-01-15 07:24, Elusive_Llama wrote:

Screw every keyboard manufacturer that didn't have to sense to see what kind of market PSO had in North America.
    Yes, while we're at it let's screw every company out there trying to make a profit ^_^