Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

guess what, because I put my name there, many more people actually recognize who I am other places, so whatever dude. And my IQ is probably higher than yours

the reason I say 100 is the max, is because there are 10 jobs, and each can get to level 10....

THE JACKEL

Everyone has their own weakness...

On 2006-12-10 09:29, ljkkjlcm9 wrote:
    guess what, because I put my name there, many more people actually recognize who I am other places, so whatever dude. And my IQ is probably higher than yours

the reason I say 100 is the max, is because there are 10 jobs, and each can get to level 10....

THE JACKEL
    Responding saying you have a higher IQ proves my point... but anyway.

Saying 100 is wrong, in one of the latest Japanese updates I believe the cap was raised to 20 for each job. If it was a 100 cap then there would be a limit, and I am pretty sure you can get the max level for every job. I can't say it as an absolute fact seeing as I don't think anyone has maxed out all their jobs yet.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Weakness on 2006-12-10 09:33 ]</font>

I was saying the current cap is 100, think person, yes you can reach the max in all jobs

and saying I have a higher IQ doesn't prove anything, stop trying to flame me, and deal with the fact that I sign my posts, which is actually common courtesy to sign anything you write

THE JACKEL

my iq dropped from reading this post

The thing is, it isn't common courtesy to sign everything. If it was a letter, sure. An open letter to a forum, fine.

But to do it when

• Your (Forum) Name is beside every single post.
    • Your name is already in your signature.
    • People couldn't care less who you are.
    • It is just a normal reply to a forum post.

It is just an obnoxious thing to do.

no it isn't obnoxious, just post on the forum and ignore me if you have a problem with it... it's how I've behaved at every forum I've ever been at(a lot) and never had a problem, so just deal with it, seriously

THE JACKEL

As long as he doesn't start every post of with "Hi all!" or "Greetings" I couldn't care less.

I HATE people who start every post like that.

oh i see why the authors name is ljkkjlcm9 (now why didnt he write THE JACKEL there to begin with?)

let me put it this way, people put their names and crap in their sig saying who they are on PSU, but people on PSU recognize me because I put THE JACKEL at the end of every post, so whatever. People from here find me other places because of how I sign my posts. It's how I've always done it, and I'm not changing it because one person thinks he is better than me and thinks it's stupid

THE JACKEL

On 2006-12-10 09:51, ljkkjlcm9 wrote:
    let me put it this way, people put their names and crap in their sig saying who they are on PSU, but people on PSU recognize me because I put THE JACKEL at the end of every post, so whatever. People from here find me other places because of how I sign my posts. It's how I've always done it, and I'm not changing it because one person thinks he is better than me and thinks it's stupid

THE JACKEL
    I never thought I was better then you. But I will admit, it is pretty stupid.