View Poll Results: See above poll, me I go for choice 1. HAX? HA!

All these people going OH NOES! END OF THE WORLD D

Voters
101. You may not vote on this poll
  • HAX? Ha! I laugh in their face!

59 58.42%
  • I locked my room

13 12.87%
  • Moved everything to an alt

0 0%
  • hid my decorations

0 0%
  • closed my store

5 4.95%
  • moved to the 360

8 7.92%
  • Combination of the above

5 4.95%
  • Quit PSU or are considering it

11 10.89%
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 41112131415 LastLast
    Call me if theres any E-Drama

On 2006-12-20 15:25, Inspektahdek wrote:
    On 2006-12-19 08:45, Parn wrote:
    Hasn't changed a thing for me. All the people I play with are still awesome, and I'm still as sexy as ever no matter what happens.

man you are seriously gay, seriously
    obviously he doesnt know Parn
    Parn gets the most ass i have ever seen. I see other guys beg Parn for leftovers XD

I've locked my shop, and that's about it. A broken economy has really no affect on me. I put things up for sale, I make money, I buy weapons/weapon boards, rinse, repeat.

I think Bleemo that you are over estimating the number of people who dupe money. If it were tons of people and this has been going on for a month then every player would be running around with several hundred thousand meseta. Doing a search right now there are 30 players selling Goldania, 50 advertising rare weapons, and 25 more advertising units. If I take 5 times that number and assume that only 5000 people play PSU then that would be 10% of the population. If that many people were doing that for the past month the economy would be shot already. And that is assuming all the people selling Goldania, units, and rare weapons were all over charging for it and getting several million a day. If those people are getting 100 million meseta a day that would equal out to and extra 10 million for every single player in the game every single day for a month. This is obviously not happening. This will not be an instantaneous thing. It will flood the market eventually but I can't see that happening for several more months.

It's important to note, for everyone here talking about locking your shop:

Read the sticky.

LOCKING YOUR SHOP WILL NOT PREVENT YOU FROM GETTING PM BOMBED.

That is all. =/

/edit Arislan edited for clarity. Locking your shop does *nothing* to protect against this. It operates regardless of a locked or unlocked shop. Your shop items are not at risk however, only PM name/level/decorations. Take care.
    <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Dainslef- on 2006-12-20 16:02 ]</font>

On 2006-12-20 15:49, DikkyRay wrote:
    On 2006-12-20 15:25, Inspektahdek wrote:
    On 2006-12-19 08:45, Parn wrote:
    Hasn't changed a thing for me. All the people I play with are still awesome, and I'm still as sexy as ever no matter what happens.

man you are seriously gay, seriously
    obviously he doesnt know Parn
    Parn gets the most ass i have ever seen. I see other guys beg Parn for leftovers XD
    Lol'd

This message has been a pubic service announcement from the Dragonkat center for happyland legit funness, we now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

Hahahahaha... pubic service announcement...

Sorry, none if this affects me, yet. I'm on the 360.

My room has always been locked since launch day so, none of those options really apply to me. I went with option 1 because ya, haha.
    PSZ : HUnewm Lv85+
    Infinity : Lv128 ; Br28
    -----------------
    Twitter: @Jthreau

On 2006-12-20 15:58, PMB960 wrote:
    I think Bleemo that you are over estimating the number of people who dupe money. If it were tons of people and this has been going on for a month then every player would be running around with several hundred thousand meseta. Doing a search right now there are 30 players selling Goldania, 50 advertising rare weapons, and 25 more advertising units. If I take 5 times that number and assume that only 5000 people play PSU then that would be 10% of the population. If that many people were doing that for the past month the economy would be shot already. And that is assuming all the people selling Goldania, units, and rare weapons were all over charging for it and getting several million a day. If those people are getting 100 million meseta a day that would equal out to and extra 10 million for every single player in the game every single day for a month. This is obviously not happening. This will not be an instantaneous thing. It will flood the market eventually but I can't see that happening for several more months.
    Eh... I have no idea where that math is coming from man, lol. All of what you've said has nothing to do with currency being introduced into the economy. You're running simple math to explain everything, it just doesn't work like that. If you can provide a more detailed explanation to this, I could reply to it.

Anyway, regarding your statement about overestimating the number of people who purchase meseta, you're underestimating the popularity of RMT's. I've already explained how the economy has been impacted by dirty money, and the buyers of meseta are the majority of that cause.(Because you need a good percentage of the population to participate in ruining the economy.) If you can give me a logical explanation as to how the economy hasn't been impacted, by all means go for it.

Pink Haired Gothic Lolita Arislan's Avatar

Locked by request of the original poster. Thread was getting pretty off topic anyway...