Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Do you have to leave the disk in while you are playing, or does it load from the hard drive? Are there shorter load times (compared tot he PS2) ?

You don't need the disc for anything exept the installation.
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

People say that the load times for PS2 is LOL horrible compared to PC.

~nyo

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kirip-san on 2006-12-25 09:21 ]</font>

On 2006-12-25 09:16, Kirip-san wrote:
    People say that the load time for PS2 is LOL compared to PC.

~nyo
    Is that LOL BAD or LOL
    pso two:
    blue moon/caseal/ship 2

Thank you... so my roomate gave me the PC version for Christmas. However, she did not know that the only computer I have with a DVD-rom drive is my laptop. So I loaded it onto my laptop,and now I am wondering if I can use the files and settings transfer wizard to put it on my other computer.

On 2006-12-25 09:30, happy_cricket wrote:
    Thank you... so my roomate gave me the PC version for Christmas. However, she did not know that the only computer I have with a DVD-rom drive is my laptop. So I loaded it onto my laptop,and now I am wondering if I can use the files and settings transfer wizard to put it on my other computer.
    Worth a shot~nyo.
    Or you can try and figure out a way to copy all the files on the DVD-rom into the computer; possibly CD-Rs.

~nyo

BITCHES DONT KNOW BOUT MY 'RURU KNUCKLES X3 Merumeru's Avatar

XD oh shi- i did not know u wont need the DVD after installing, thanks for the info, thread <3

Okay, I'm crossing my fingers. I ended up networking my computers and enabling file sharing. Now I have the disk in the laptop, and chose to install the game to a shared network folder..... hope it works....

A Squeaker!

Having played both versions I can say that the PC version is much better in load time , and I attribute that mostly to RAM and use of the HDD. Had the PS2 version utilized the HDD, I might be decent. You're in for a treat if you can get it to work.

Your name sounds familiar...

On 2006-12-25 14:18, happy_cricket wrote:
    Okay, I'm crossing my fingers. I ended up networking my computers and enabling file sharing. Now I have the disk in the laptop, and chose to install the game to a shared network folder..... hope it works....
    In thoery if you made an ISO of the image and then transfer the ISO over to the computer you wish to play on (aside from your laptop) and used daemon tools to mount the iso on the drive then it would solve the problem of lack of having the dvd drive for one of the computers ^_^;;;.