I hate certain people in PSU. So far, my experience has been good, but I had one person piss me off today. We were in Block 3 of Demons Above Srank, and someone picked up a Moon Atomizer X. The guy had it set in order and got it. So he got mad and said that he cant get the Onma rare drops, so he just quit the mission midway through block 3. We lost the Mission Points, PAF, and Meseta. Not to mention the money spent on pp and healing items. This really makes me mad. So what, you got a crappy rare, it happens all the time in this game. Get over it. At least, don't quit the mission, and get the damn points. Some people are real dickheads in this game. That is why I like to solo.

Call me if theres any E-Drama

uhhh why are you blaming they leader?
    And i feel ya. I hate when ppl do that. Thats why i usually play with people i really know well. Only way i meet new ppl is when another friend brings them along

On 2006-12-18 16:07, DikkyRay wrote:
    uhhh why are you blaming they leader?
    And i feel ya. I hate when ppl do that. Thats why i usually play with people i really know well. Only way i meet new ppl is when another friend brings them along
    The leader got the Atomizer X, got pissy about Omnagoug rares and abandoned the mission. Thats how I read it anyway.

Yep, the leader abandoned the mission after getting the item. That is why I am pissed. He did not just quit, but he ruined it for everyone. Ugh...

Call me if theres any E-Drama

wow.
    That is fucking stupid. And like the onma was going to drop the damn rare in the first place.
    tell me his name, i wanna blacklist him before he can do something as selfish to me >.>

In order, I don't pick up things like [B]Moon Atomizer X or [B]Scape Doll, only good rares. That way, it's fairer. Hoarding things like [B]Crea Saber and letting other people get the crappy rares just makes for bad gameplay. I sure as hell wouldn't play with someone who did that.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Appearently he doesn't comprehend "luck of the draw". Oh well. Laaaamerrr.
    Look, he did it again.

I had someone like that in a game. But it was over the &6 sound. We were doing som relics and someone kept typing the &6 sound. Then he said if he does it one more time he will be kicked. Well someone did and he got kicked out of the party. But that wasent the person. So around 3rd block someone did that &6 and he abandoned mission. God i was so pissed, he even kicked me out of the party even though it wasent me. It was that cast who was doing it.

Big cry baby, go cry moar over a sound that can easily be turned off.

For Answers, See: Playing with friends and having everything set to give finder, along with a password.

Problem solved. We can't fix all the dumbasses/morons/geeks/elitists in the world, but like hell we can't avoid um like the plague.