Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: piping

btw.. I really hate piping... Eats away my possible leveling up time.. I hate it because Im just sitting there pressing the same buttons over and over again for over thirty minutes..

Porkchop Sandwiches

Is the PSO General Forum just a place where people flame all the time? This board isn't really like what it used to be...

Mercenary for Hire

On 2006-12-27 18:58, FelixFelicis wrote:
    btw.. I really hate piping... Eats away my possible leveling up time.. I hate it because Im just sitting there pressing the same buttons over and over again for over thirty minutes..
    Well...if you really want a rare weapon dropped only by a rare enemy its useful to press the same button during 30 minutes.

RAmar--> Only way to go!

On 2006-12-27 19:49, Undeadpriest wrote:
    On 2006-12-27 18:58, FelixFelicis wrote:
    Well...if you really want a rare weapon dropped only by a rare enemy its useful to press the same button during 30 minutes.
    May be but I am firmly against piping. I did runs to get my Frozen shooter as well as 2 red handguns and a number of other rare monster drops. As said you get more exp from runs and they are so much more fun. And piping isnt always easy. My friend had to pipe 6 torrs for his Froaen shooter plus they say it will eventually kill you gamecube.

Mercenary for Hire

Yes its killing your Gamecube.That's why i'm doing normal runs without piping if i can't get my weapon too bad.I will get it,maybe,next time i'm doing a runs

Piping almost destroyed my gc, but I got a second one to backup

The best part of piping is you can do something else while hunting, without paying much attention to the game

Mercenary for Hire

I remember i piped a few time to get an Inferno Bazooka with an old characters i knew it would be dangerous for the GC but luckily i got it after like 3 piping.(it was an Al rappy who dropped it)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Undeadpriest on 2006-12-28 02:02 ]</font>

How does continuous telepiping destroy GC?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Banish on 2006-12-28 12:35 ]</font>

Mercenary for Hire

Because it keep loading loading and the lens after some time will be destroyed.If you pipe during like 8 hours in a row(who would do that)it will really be dangerous for your GC.