Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Okay, we all know that some expert classes get A rank weapons, that can only go to 9*. Well as a guntecher, a bow and wand are essential to my potential as a damage dealer and healer. I can't have "dimate" type resta the rest of my character's life!!!

So, I plan on using most, if not all, of my funds making a +10 9* wand and a +10 9* bow (or the kubara 8*, whichever has better ATA). I can see fighgunners going for +10 crossbows and fortefighters going for +10 daggers and +10 handguns...

So, who is going for it? Being on the PS2 version, money is easy to come by, so it is VERY plausible.

1 grind per A rak, yeah, sounds pretty good....
    ID: Haseyo FO
    Character: Roll Caskett | Ship: 02
    Character: Hsien-Ko | Ship: 02

Well just picked up a Python today, that and my Raygun, I may try for +5 or +6.. I might not even go that high considering how easily they break.. Also I'm on 360 so funds matter.

Yea, you xbox360ers won't be able to try until you have a good amount of funds. But us PS2ers are swimming in meseta.

Yeah I imagine it'd be pretty easy to do over there.. But probably too easy.. But what's truly better? Having it be so easy it's nothing really special, or having it so tough that you go emo(or just cry a lil) due to a broken 9*?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bobkitty on 2007-01-27 08:34 ]</font>

Trust me, 80% of PS2ers would love to be in your situation, earning it feels so much better. But...I'm stuck here, so, gonna take advantage :/

i will TRY for a full grind, I emphasise on the word TRY because they have crappy grind rates lol

I'm not sure what you're talking about when you say that money is soooo easy to come by in the PC/PS2 version....unless you're referring to taking advantage of the ridiculously inflated economy, which only makes it worse....but hey, if you've got the funds, I say go for it. You're essentially making the best weapons you could possibly have. Just make sure you've got max Luck on the day you decide to

Professional Jacka$$

Grinding makes me giddy. I like it....A LOT!