Hello, I am Xorn, leader of the Phantasy Knights, along with my friend, ZERO. This guild was created on January 25, 2007. We have not started recruiting yet but please check out http://www.myspace.com/152430034
    for more information. You may be very pleased. Guild recruitment will begin January 26 2007 at 5:00pm Eastern time in Universe 6 at the Colony Central Table. Don't miss out!

Sounds like you would like to meet players.

There is a Forum called "Player Matchup" for just that.

Ashzaiver (Tranformation OK!!!) Retsuya's Avatar

which server or console are you on? Xbox or PC/PS2?
    also which universe do you normaly meet up in?

these are the questions asked by the people who are interested in your guild
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    Retsuya :_ Human lv 80 / AcroF lv10 / WarT lv10
    Ashzaiver :_ Cast lv120 / ForteG lv20 / GunT lv20

I am usually available in Universe 2, that is because Universe 1 isn't really active anymore since the crash. I am on the "PS2" so that answers the server question. And if you look again, you will see that it says I will be in Uni 6 at the colony central table at 5:00pm Eastern time. Many of my friends will also be meeting there so that they may be recruited. This guild is a great benefit for those who could always use a little extra cash or items... but further information about that is on the myspace site that i posted, which you will find on the blogs. Thank you all for showing your interest.

jw if there is another time you will be recruting after 5?

Yes, I will always be recruiting members from now on since the guild is already making great progress, however, the only problem I can think of is that people would have to find me in the PSU... however, you can message me on the guild site or repost on this topic, and I will see what I can do about meeting up with people who are intersted. And once again thank you for your interest in the Phantasy Knights.

well if its ok could you meet with a character named lynx at the moatoob pub in uni 1? i would like to join
    the time will probobly be around 10-12 central

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dante1 on 2007-01-27 17:29 ]</font>

Hello I'm looking to join your guild my PSU name is Oni Stormbringer. I would like to hear from you for joining your guild.

Thank you
    Oni Stormbringer