Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: It's been fun

Y'know, if I got banned for hacking I'd be sound with it all, considering the fact that I do have grinded A-ranks and accepted that 12* bow to add to the database (anyone who says I was going to use it for myself: refer to the fact that Wartechers can't use it). And I was willing to get a hacker to make Sonic Decors for loyal fans who couldn't get one.

But no, I wasn't banned for hacking. Usually they write "cheat related offenses" in your e-mail. But my account was suspended indefinitely for "inappropriate online conduct". Now I know few of you have played with me, but I'm not a mean person. My patience has been tried by many and I try to stay kind even when it comes to kicking people out of parties to make room for friends. Even when people accuse me of being a hacker I stay and chat with them.

But.. appearantly I'm inappropriate and my account has been pretty much terminated for that one fact. After looking forward to this game for years and buying, buying every Phantasy Star released in America (and some gaidens) including PSO, PSOv2, PSO Ep I & II, PSO Ep III, and PSO:BB... I think I'm done. My loyalty to Sonic Team was pretty much the only thing tying me to the game and after a barrage of crappy Sonic games and this smack to the face, I can't sit here and feed them more money.

So yea, I'm banned. I had it coming, but they slapped me for the wrong reason. Good job Sonic Team, every hacker I've known is still unbanned yet me and several legits are left without a game.

I'll probably stick around here for awhile, but
    R.I.P. Laranas & Ibuki MkIII (and I promised I wouldn't kill off this one :'( )

That's a buggah.

If it makes you feel better, I think they put every active account on a dart board and then they start throwing darts to see which ones should be banned. It's not like they have a ****ing clue anyway.
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

Dancing Blades, Whirling Whips Maridia's Avatar

That's too bad, man.. And you have no idea what caused this? That sucks.. Really, I'm sorry. I wish I knew what to suggest, but I don't. :/

My condolences.

I read it on PSOW, so it must be true

On 2007-02-01 19:40, Obsidian_Knight wrote:
    If it makes you feel better, I think they put every active account on a dart board and then they start throwing darts to see which ones should be banned. It's not like they have a ****ing clue anyway.
    It really pisses me off how some people think they're above ST and allowed to say they don't know what they're doing.

Laranas, I suggest an email to ask about it. I'm sure if you aren't hostile or anything, maybe they'll unban you. It's worth a shot.

On 2007-02-01 19:48, PJ wrote:
    Laranas, I suggest an email to ask about it. I'm sure if you aren't hostile or anything, maybe they'll unban you. It's worth a shot.
    I'm waiting to see how that turns out for my friend who hasn't cheated at all. He asked about it in Tech Support (on the official boards) and they locked it and referred him to an email he never received. He called SEGA but never got through to a human after an hour, and the email he sent still has yet to get a response.

Until he gets some conclusion I won't bother putting the effort in myself. If they don't unban an innocent my chances are none to none.

I don't think I'm above ST, but they DO NOT have a god damned clue.
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

MMMmmm Nice!!!

...retracting my statement due to the fact I don't wanna get banned from here.....but let me just say I feel your pain and It truely is a load of crap what they did..

...and just keep in mind all of you, they can do this to anyone at any time and you got nothing! absolutely nothing!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DarkSeph on 2007-02-01 20:12 ]</font>

Lord of the Antedeluvians

I got banned because I wanted to make an S-rank guide, and to do this I had to come into contact with people that had S-ranks, and use a few myself. I've heard of several legits getting banned so far, also.

I'm curious to know what platform you're on. I know a few people that have these weapons that are on PS2 and I'm wondering if they got banned permanantly, or just temporarily (since you can't really hax the PS2).

But yeah, I'm pissed. I had never planned anything malicious...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: isahn80 on 2007-02-01 20:17 ]</font>

On 2007-02-01 19:35, Laranas wrote:
    I do have grinded A-ranks and accepted that 12* bow
    "inappropriate online conduct" = cheating

You knew the risks and got burned, no sympathy here

Lieutenant Colonel of the 6th Armored Division

I have no sympathy for you.
    If you hack or are associated with hacking and obtain illicit items, then your account deserves to get terminated. There is no room for discussion against it...

Even if your intentions were solely for PSO-World they were through the wrong way.
    What you did violates the TOS that you agreed to through installation and/or Purchasing the Guardian License.

You can whine about the people who haven't been banned for hacking but that doesn't elude the fact that you were caught.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ZodiacNKnight on 2007-02-01 20:32 ]</font>