Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

i said i played ver.2 wich is pc/dc only.....

i will only pipe for rares when im lvl 200, before that, NEVER, it is a waste of time

My worst experiance was a few minuetes ago. I make a new charecter on PSO on the gamecube and my highist level charecter was around 50 (yeah not that high but i got to level 50 in a bout 40 + or - hours) and my charecter file got corrupted. I didn't have that many special items but i still had a few. Luckily i gave someof them to my friends 43 FOnewman. So i got most of them back to me. But i need to buy PSO plus.
    GC Characters:
    Drakkel SKYLY 150 HUcast
    PR1M3 WHITILL 53 RAcast
    Trac PURPLNUM 31 RAmar
    Xec YELLOWBOZE 5 HUmar

On 2007-02-18 16:28, falkenjeff wrote:
    my worst experience was spending 200+ hours piping for Mil Lilies.

It took me 210 Mil Lilies to get my Psycho Wand..... there's a reason it's called "Psycho" wand.... you lose your sanity while hunting it
    I had the exactly same pain, it took me 212 lilies to get the wand, but using it is a real fun

Worst was 2 years ago. Finally got my main character, Dark Horse, Bluefull, in Ultimate. I switch off after a small Forest run and go downstairs. My brother and then-friend play on PSO on the card we share (got 2 of my own now ), then when I go back upstairs, I here the dreaded news that my then-friend turned the 'Cube off while it was still saving. Good buy character and rares
    Second was when I piped some slimes for ages to get a Demo Comet. I find one, quit to save, then says memory card is not the original one when it was. I check the memory card management screen, and it says .yyyyyyy under the character data image. Luckily, I was able to load it back up....but I still had to pipe for another Demo Comet
    Third was while trading with someone by post. They sent me a third-party memory card, and I was using my brother's Wii to transfer items from one card to the other. After I'd done that, I go to take the third party card out, and it get's stuck 'cause of the shape, so I had to pull pretty hard. Got it out, but at the time I thought the insides of the card was stuck in the Wii. Real scary.
    Family guy-Stewie>>>'Brian, i'll be surrounded by sea men. Sperm whales and sea men. oh look, a swallow.' <<<<<<best line ever.

On 2007-02-19 05:58, Tweengo wrote:
    I was using my brother's Wii to transfer items from one card to the other. After I'd done that, I go to take the third party card out, and it get's stuck 'cause of the shape, so I had to pull pretty hard. Got it out, but at the time I thought the insides of the card was stuck in the Wii. Real scary.
    It happened to me also

My friend's (meeth) memory card got stuck in the nintendo wii, it took nearly 30 mins to get it out (meeth was trying to take it out then she gave up and let me have a go and it came out), we then tried it just incase it formatted, but it didnt (phewww)

On 2007-02-18 23:39, DarthJeeba wrote:
    On 2007-02-18 16:28, falkenjeff wrote:
    my worst experience was spending 200+ hours piping for Mil Lilies.

It took me 210 Mil Lilies to get my Psycho Wand..... there's a reason it's called "Psycho" wand.... you lose your sanity while hunting it
    I had the exactly same pain, it took me 212 lilies to get the wand, but using it is a real fun
    how many gamecubes did you go through? I had to get mine repaired once from piping too much, almost twice (but it seemed to fix itself)

my worst experiences were
    1. getting beat up by De Rol Le
    2. losing that character after getting beat up(De Rol Le killed him T_T)
    3. transferring data one day and the data was lost so my HUmar had no armor, weapons, mags, or meseta. At least I had alot of techniques and I got my booma claw back surprisingly fast too

When my game froze and I lost every idem that I had not equipped.

I didn't like when a haker came in and saying that he his legit. After doing a 2500 damage when they are a lv 4. I hate people like that.

When some vile person hacked my level 191 Humar down to level 1 on GC PSO. probably some brainless teenager, I stopped playing for a quite a while after that.

When i lost 4 level 200 characters from the double save glitch on the gamecube memory card.
    lost many rares,
    guld milla... at least a month to get both of them...
    psychowand...[50% hit, was fun to smack enemies with it for a while ]from Gran Sorcerers (lucky drop in all reality, first run through ultimate Temple on my skyly )
    tsumikiri j-sword... about 3 months to get the sealed form, and about 2 or 3 days to "unseal" it.

i never played online, so it took almost a year to complete

this is why i got PSO for the xbox.