Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: podcast?!?!?

whatever happend to the PSU podcast that had like 3 episodes. I subscribed to it on itunes and there hasnt been an epidsode since. the creaters said they were linked to PSO-World, so what ended up happening. They just decided to stop? there is a PSU podcast out there, but it isnt the same one.

although i guess there isn't much to talk about w/ PSU these days.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: norrisj15 on 2007-02-20 14:05 ]</font>
    PSO:BB
    Aura - Racast - lvl 114
    Aura - Fonewearl - lvl 69
    TwilightD - Hucast - lvl 43
    Retired PSU diehard.

The two individuals involved apparently dropped off the face of the Earth. Well, I think one of them did. The other hung around a bit longer.
    Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

Remedy was thinking of picking it back up, but it seems the workload for just one person was too much. lordkaosu stopped his podcast recently as well due to workload from another podcast he does and a lack of any real "news" on PSU. Sad to see either of them go, guess I'm just so nerdy even listening to people talk about PSU is entertaining

I can't imagine a podcast doing anything more than devolving into a mindless stream-of-conciousness ramble anyway.

"Ok, I've been outside the Guardian's Office on Moatoob for... *checks* six hours now. There are STILL at least six dozen people out here, only three of which are calling for parties. Two of them are calling for C rank parties, and the remaining one won't accept me into their party. Its been this way the entire time..."

"... I'm now at Denes Lake.... there are a handful of people here, all of wildly varying levels. None are saying much. There are a few B rank parties (why is it always B rank? and how come half of them are locked?), but there haven't been ANY S rank parties for the last hour and a half... where IS everyone?"

"... Ok, now I'm outside the entrance to the Hive area, once again paralyzed by indecision. Do I go in without scapes, thus running a 50/50 chance of people blacklisting and booting me, or do I go in WITH scapes, thus running a 100% chance of losing a ton of scapes and a 50% chance of looking like an overprepared jackass?.... I think I'll go check Bruce's...."

-_-.

Well lordkaosu did some interesting things, answering e-mails, bringing his wife (who hates PSU ) on the show once, etc.

There are plenty of things you could do to spice it up.

"#6 Posted: 2007-02-20 23:30 Well lordkaosu did some interesting things, answering e-mails, bringing his wife (who hates PSU ) on the show once, etc."

Haha, yeah, that'd be awsome, in a "game widow" kinda way .

The Unofficial PSOW Lolibrarian

Yeah, I was considering reviving it, but without adequite hosting and the recent death of my computer, I think its fate is sealed.

You could always buy a 360 and a cheap laptop and do your podcast based on your hax-free experiences on the Xbox .

Alternatively, you could suffer a fate worse than death.

Gunner Extrordinare of The Crimson Brotherhood

I actually did a bunch of Bruce's runs with Lord K a while back. He's a pretty cool guy. Everyone in our party ended up with around 200k by the time we were finished. He should be putting out another PSU podcast soon, he just had a time constraint before.