Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Diamond :(

Ryu20 just stands around another part of the colony, if he isn't in the seat. Ryu20 is tough like that! He survived the stoop transition!

Real living is living for others.

i knew diamond personally ,she quit because she moved on to wow. but the seat thing did get her really pissed off ,:*( were losing more psu players to wow i sugg we do a word of mouth campain as in we tell our friends about this awsome game ! for they can get it and in return tell there friends and keep it going that way.lets face it psu is dying really fast in the ps2/pc side of the battle and after this friday its going to get better!! so why not advertise this game to our friends because sega aint doing it but some1 has to if we want to save our beloved game

^I've been doing that but the WoW addicts at my school are making it hard

I honestly don't see how people get addicted to that game. I got the trial, spent 3 hours installing/patching, played it for 45 minutes, then un-installed it. It's damn pretty, but point, click, and watch my guy fight is not my style. The people weren't very social either. Here on PSU, I can run around on Uni 2 and people will walk by and say hi.

I don't find WoW attractive at all.....I found FFXI pretty but WoW not so much.

Diamond always said I quit when she logged out. Are you sure that it didn't really mean that she's logging off for the day?

I know this because I've taken her seat before. Even made a topic about it here that I'm too lazy to search for right now.

PS0 Friend Code - Reggie - 0216 4827 6175

On 2007-02-21 16:54, Reginaldo wrote:
    Diamond always said I quit when she logged out. Are you sure that it didn't really mean that she's logging off for the day?

I know this because I've taken her seat before. Even made a topic about it here that I'm too lazy to search for right now.
    She dead told me,"the game will be better without me". And we had a full conversation about her quitting. I tried to convince her not to, but she felt that she just thought it was the best for her.

Did you say "gib rarz"?

The 4chan LAZER BEAMZ FIRING MISSLES RAnewm. Raysa's Avatar

LOL Ryu20 has been in PSO since I last can remember. He has done that in several PSO versions I played. I'm not shocked to see him.
    GT: Monkeybeerhax

Char
    Beat - Guntecher, Fortegunner, Gunmaster.