Page 17 of 99 FirstFirst ... 7141516171819202767 ... LastLast

yeah, I meant attached, lol, typo. well, I thought I could bring some humor into this argumentive thread.
    Street Fighter IV: Chun Li, Ryu
    King of Fighters XII: Terry, Kim, Kyo
    BlazBlue: Litchi, Noel

Personally, The main thing I want is some method to bare handed spell casting. It may seem shallow, but I don't find using magic as compelling when it looks like an odd looking stick is causing all the mayhem than my character themselves.

I think they should allow techer(obviously not forte) variants to use rods as well. Doing the things the classes like, Guntecher is just too much of a chore when you must juggle so many wands. Better yet, I wish they'd allow a freer way of equipping spells. How exactly that would be done, I'll admit, I'm not sure but it would be a god send to me.

But I digress. As mush as this has me interested in the game again, I have a feeling it will take ages for this to come over to the shores. Maybe even awhile for Japan considering there seems to still be alot of content unavailable.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jeremiah on 2007-02-27 17:00 ]</font>

On 2007-02-27 09:48, sugarfox wrote:
    PS .I used to love the sound in pso and psobb to. Back in the day I would leave my dream cast on with the title music playing in the background and fall asleep to it. I have the title music as a ring tone. If you find yourself longing for those tranquile tones as I do go here....
    I think I'm in love. I've done the same thing so many times. Not fallen asleep to it, but just left it on while reading or whatever.

Seriously though, thanks for that one. It doesn't sound at all as good as a ripped wav of the soundtrack, but it sure will save space on my phone.

Hiro wants more majiiku katana.

And less "Misutaa Rindaaman"....
    >_< *teleports away*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShadowDragon28 on 2007-02-27 17:36 ]</font>
    I wish every PSO-World member playing PSO2 would have this outlook/attitude:
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."
    Tactlessness is ugly, willfull ignorance and bigotry is even uglier

Like I'm telling anyone my real info, hahaha!

On 2007-02-26 08:05, Reigast wrote:
    On 2007-02-26 07:47, Axel3792 wrote:
    On 2007-02-25 10:56, MaximusLight wrote:

Also Directly from the Sega Offical Website I present proof of another Level of combat types altogether that I'm calling the Master Type

(note: this isn't some all powerful class that does EVERYTHING, I call it master because of having S-ranks in all Malee weapons and therefore a "master" of hand-to-hand combat, which still gives the game some balance)

http://photos1.blogger.com/x/blogger.../959654/A4.jpg

I'm working trying to clear up the image of as much blur as possible so there can be a translation of it's name.

This is either Photoshopped, or the best thing to hit yet...
    Or it's extra mode?

It's from the offical blog you fool! Sga themselves has it on there site go look!

Here's the offical link man!
    http://www.psusega.blogspot.com/
    Sheeze you people should try to lighten up a bit I wouldn't say it without something hard to back it up. >_>;

Newmans are actually going to have summons?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: natewifi on 2007-02-27 19:47 ]</font>

On 2007-02-27 19:47, natewifi wrote:
    Newmans are actually going to have summons?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: natewifi on 2007-02-27 19:47 ]</font>
    No. But thanks for reading.
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

On 2007-02-27 17:43, MaximusLight wrote:
    It's from the offical blog you fool! Sga themselves has it on there site go look!

Here's the offical link man!
    http://www.psusega.blogspot.com/
    Sheeze you people should try to lighten up a bit I wouldn't say it without something hard to back it up. >_>;
    I think the image in question (the right third in particular) is just a... "beta" version of Fortefighter. They were probably still doing adjustments on the expert types when they took this picture, long before they were actually finalized and released.

While we're on the subject... these just appeared on the JP image uploader:

http://moemi.mithra.to/~psu/uploader/src/psu2639.jpg

Blurrrrry... looks like CG maybe? Will there be a new single player campaign? Familiar fellow in lower right...

http://moemi.mithra.to/~psu/uploader/src/psu2640.jpg

I spy with my little eye...
    Sonichi
    Sato
    Second to bottom row:
    Sword: Soda Hazzo (A Grade Tenora Sword?)
    Shotgun or Launcher? : Parangurehoudo/Barangurehoudo
    Rifle: Kouhakanou
    Axe: Matahonou (Matterhorn?)
    Bow: Longbow (buh?)
    Spear?: Jikitsunaata
    [s]Koltova Grenade Launcher[/s] Koltobazooka

Bottom row:
    B'duki Madana (A Grade Tenora Pistol?)
    Raikonbera (Double Saberish thing in smaller image)
    [s]Rappy Claws?[/s] "Rappy Tips"
    PSO's Durandal: "Durandal Repca"
    Holy Ray

The Mags actually seem to be a new weapon type rather than what they were in PSO... PHOTON WHIPS? SLICERS?

http://moemi.mithra.to/~psu/uploader/src/psu2641.jpg

More PSOish stuff on this page.

New SUVs:
    [s]Giant Frakkin' Sword[/s] Gigas Espada (Espada=Spanish for sword);
    Heaven Punisher-ish thing: Valady Cataract(?)
    (Total guess on this one. Cataract kind of came to me, as the word can describe a downpour, as for Valady, it's a town in southern India. India has a monsoon season, doesn't it? It's probably a stretch...)

[s]New weapons:[/s]
    New Photon Arts:
    Chuueijitotsushin? (Twin Claw)
    Cross Hurricane (Twin Saber)

More room modifications?
    New "PSO"? creatures:
    One is "Grass Assassin",
    the other is just referred to as "Boss"

This site has a habit of going down. If that happens let me know and I'll host the images elsewhere. A translation of whatever the person super-imposed would help as well.

Edit: Continually adding katakana I canfigure out. A lot I can't because it's too small or covered up...

Edit 2: Thanks to Dark Heal for providing clearer scans. Scroll down for the link.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: A2K on 2007-02-28 10:58 ]</font>
    Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

sites down.

Fixed. I probably should have uploaded to imageshack in the first place...
    Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.