Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

On 2003-01-29 22:19, Etrigan wrote:
    Hunters License
    Same, cept two days earlier.

That won't work. Sure, you transfer your character to another memory card, but, heres the thing: Once you get corrupted, the memory card you got corrupted WILL NOT accept the data.

Sheeit, I hate it when people think they know shit when they don't... The ONLY way you can back up characters is using the "Save to another memory card" code with the Pro Action Replay, coming Feb. 12th.

And YES, I KNOW that this code is another dupe method, but dammit, at least you'll still have your characters. If you legits are so damn picky on this issue, then why don't you save to another memory card, and just delete everything you duplicated in the process? It's that simple. Security and/or safety ALWAYS comes at a price, people, that's just the way things are.

whatever look, i just play the game. i'm not even online-able, so i'm not completely in the know about it. NOTE: I leave this site in a complete rage at the immedeate jump to NOOBIE!!! labeling when someone suggests something that doesnt work.

PSO on GC has a very bright future...Leaving due to a slight bump and you'll miss out on whats ahead.

I haven't joined a game online since they "fixed" the duping. I just create my own game and let people join. If they wanna join my game and risk getting fsod, it's their problem. All the FSOD/Corruption accounts have been with poeple joining games. Just make your own games and you'll be fine. btw, Hayake, you are a newbie. That idea about ure stupid noob, idiotic idea about backing up your characters will not work.

I'm a HUman, what are you?

My friend recently had his PSO data corrupted, his 115 FOmar gone, and the other three characters as well. Nevertheless, he made two new characters. Perhaps he had some duped stuff, though he says he's legit, he's not too picky about "rarer" items...Coincidence that people with dupes are getting corrupted, or is it just random people? Thinking about it makes me not want to play online, but I believe it's worth the risk and I've only got a month left to play the game. I would start over if I had to, get up to level 80 or so in a week...

It's not the destination, it's the journey!
    If my characters get corrupted... *shrugs*
    I'll be p-o'ed for sure, but I'll make new ones.
    I play to play with my friends, make new friends and to have fun.

I-HATE-CHEATERS i hope you never get a corrupted file or i'll gonna see you crying like the baby you are. Getting a corrupted file once is a ok but getting it twice really sux, and to all those people that said that they don't mind , ha! you don't know what are you talking about. BTW i was 100% legit and still i got a corrupted file. :/

i think all of you saying i dont care are full of bullplop if you really think about it you know it sucks its like getting noled just by the servers not a cheater and i know none of you are a fan of noling. i got noled on v2 and i still despise that bastard to this day.

I really am scared to play on line with my Janelle! And I dont care what any of you think. Ive been having a good old time playin offline. Since all this ive found a spread needle,a red slicer,and a god mind. so I am stoked. and o yea I havent tecked them yet. o yea and a meteor culdge!!! so there!!!