Stranded in Gurhal... TwilightSea's Avatar

Okay before you guys go saying 'post this on the official forum' I did and got literally no responses in getting any help. Hopefully I can get some help in fixing this problem.

I'm trying to do Story mission 3 C and everytime I try to load the data to the HIVE Laia, the game freezes up during loading. Is this a glitch in the game that will be fixed in the near future? I want to continue the story but unable to since it keeps freezing up after the story event.

I'd reinstall the game. If that doesn't work, close down everything else that might be running including including firewall and anti-virus, and then re-enable that once loaded.

Stranded in Gurhal... TwilightSea's Avatar

Johnathan, I'm on the Xbox 360 platform. Can't reinstall the game. ^_^;

i'm not familiar with xbox. are there any disk or file checking utilities on the xbox 360?

The game doesn't "install" onto the hard drive at all, so I don't see how it's relevant. Do you only have issues with Story Mission 3 or do you have problems loading Dark Satellite and SEED Awakened as well?
    Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

Ok, X360...you might want to check for what kind of internet connection you're getting. If you've got lots of packet loss, I think the mission might not download properly. try the test at http://myspeed.visualware.com/ If your Quality of Service is below 50%, you may want to consider calling your ISP. Also you might want to try cleaning the DVD.

Also if you have a windows machine, you could try running the following command in a command window (Start, Programs, Accessories, Command Prompt) and use the following command. "tracert http://www.phantasystaruniverse.jp" If you see a large number of stars when it runs, that would be another indication of packet loss.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jonathan_F on 2007-03-18 01:21 ]</font>