Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

I would like for people to post their opinions about both classes here because I am a lvl 45 beast and can't decide which I should play as. Before anyone says bad things about beast guntecher, let me say something. Yes, beast guntecher has less ATA than other classes, but this is made up for in their ATP, so when they hit, they do more damage. Their ATA is still high enough, however, to rarely miss. I have played as both classes and love playing as both of them. I like guntecher for having cards, bows, and resta. I like fighgunner for twin dagger and dbl saber. I like playing as a gt because cards are extremely fun to use, and I can heal myself, but I miss being able to run into a room and beat everything down.

Can anyone help me with this?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: xennec on 2007-03-25 19:43 ]</font>

Call me if theres any E-Drama

woo boy.
    Smell that? Its smoke. We are going to have a very Big flame war in here.
    But seeing as you are a beast, i say fighgunner. Beasts typically have low MST (or w/e the hell its called here) So it would be a waste. Being a Figh would be beneficial because you can do massive amounts of damage

If you had to pick one job and never change again, which job would you rather do? Sure, they're both fun, but they both play very differently. Look at it that way. Pick one and roll with it. It'll save you money and heartache.

I'd say guntecher, just for the sheer versatility. But neither class sucks in the slightest. Both classes are good, so either pick won't be the wrong one.

YMMV.

Well seeing as both are completely different play styles...

Fighgunner is more offense, attacking wildly and as quickly as you can to kill as many enemies as you can

Guntecher is all about support, Tagging all the enemies with SEs is your top concern, Healing/buffing is your second and Damage dealing is your third

So your call...

Personally as a Guntecher I enjoy it

First obstacle to overcome is choosing either Rifle or Bow as your Main SE tagger

Second is getting the PAs up to at least SE4

Do both? I capped Fighgunner and love the job, I've started Guntecher and like it too, both of them are excellent jobs with pros and cons.

A caseal contruction lab, someplace on the guardians colony...

Fighgunner.

The beasts' ATA penalty in regards to being a ranger is more impactful than you think. They may have more ATP to land bigger hits when the hits actually connect, but, a fortegunner / guntechter's damage comes from Status Effects, not connecting damage. Thus, ATA is more important for extended damage.

Making a Mega Man clone! Check it out! http://gigaguygame.blogspot.com/

Except ATA doesn't effect our SEs sticking or not... or I missed a post-it note about it o.o;

please please for the love of....

No more yadda yadda versus blah blah arguments. Please?
    I wish every PSO-World member playing PSO2 would have this outlook/attitude:
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."
    Tactlessness is ugly, willfull ignorance and bigotry is even uglier

I did not make this post to start an argument, I simply wanted opinions on what people think I should do.

PSO Assassin

On 2007-03-25 18:39, ShadowDragon28 wrote:
    please please for the love of....

No more yadda yadda versus blah blah arguments. Please?
    idk i think that the blah vs blah argument are entertaining...especially when people cant support thier arguments and are just bashing senselessly.