Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I'll get straight to the point, Im sick of Crimson Beast runs but it seems like other then that theres no other missions you can find people for, I dont see anyone around for bruce runs anymore. Are there any other missions that a good amount of people gather for? Anything else to do besides crimson beast runs to get exp/mission points/meseta?

there's always people at lab SS and now there's a good crowd around Eastern peril SS. Probably could find a Forest Infiltration party there also.
    Chars:
    Mod BoT lv 150, Cast Gunmaster 20
    J.2 lv 150, Cast Gunmaster 20
    Jayster lv 150, Beast fighMaster 20
    GT = "jmido", Xbox 360

Mechanized Combat Engineer Freshellent's Avatar

Your not the only one that's sick of CB.

Evident here.
    http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u309/PSOWPARUM/
    don't mind the other random pics.

Yeah,but labs and forest are pretty busy as usual. I don't like labs personally. So I'd stick with forest.
    Veteran of the former Universe 11. PSO2 -Ship 02-

Forest Infiltration S2 is a really fun mission, and you can generally rustle up some people to do it. You do need 5 to S rank it though, which might turn some people off.

That being said, this is a perfect opportunity to mention that EVERYBODY is sick of labs and crimson beast. Open up your partner cards and mass mail that you wanna do <insert mission here>. You'll be shocked at how easily your party will fill up.

i am not sick of Crimson Beast because i havent been there for weeks...lol. Have been playing around with Eastern Peril and now S2 ver. of it.

i'm sitting on a tree. so high up in the sky-----------------------

Veteran Fighter

I stole 2 people from a Crimson run and brought them over to Neudaiz the other day

The First

You'd think if that may people didn't like Parum they'd, you know, leave Parum. Stupid sheep v.v

On 2007-04-28 20:02, DurakkenX wrote:
    You'd think if that may people didn't like Parum they'd, you know, leave Parum. Stupid sheep v.v
    If only we all had our own, personal friend-slaves who would follow us to whatever mission we wanted to do.

"Say, I must be crazy walking out in these woods alone at night with a horrible mutilation practically around the corner." - Ranger Brad

i'd follow but right now im still trying to power level in order to do S runs

To be honest, I'm sick of Neudaiz. I've been doing S2 runs since last week and the only thing keeping me there is the thought of maybe one day having a Degahna Cannon. But until then, I gotta suck it up and keep going. Once I get it, I'm not coming back for a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time.