I tryed to start playing this game since the first time since like launch, and it gives me an error right after I start it and gameguard finishes loading. Is there any way to fix this?

Try deleting the GG folder. At worst situation, you can uninstall & reinstall the game to see if it improves.
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

Well, I deleted the gameguard, let it run and update again, and the same thing is happening. Problem is, I lost my disc, so what do I do? FInd a torrent or rebuy it? (if I can even find it).

I have no clue what to do, it owrked fine before :/

the same thing is happening to me and ive played it once and it worked fine but my labtops battery died and so i charged it and i tried to play the next day but it kept popping up the error no matter how many times i uninstalled and reinstalled it and i still cant play it

Well, after reading around on different forums, including the main sega site, the error is usually caused by Norton internet security and another firewall system who's name I forget(SOmething that starts with a K?). They block gameguard even if they're disabled, and you need to uninstall them to get it working. It can also be caused by gameguard detecting spyware on your computer. I ran an antispyware and got rid of everything bad I had, completely uninstalled norton, and everything, though, and it's still giving me the same error. I hear checking off the "Save ID and Password" can also help some people.

Luckily, I managed to find my disc, and I'm, attempting to install it again right now and see if that works.

but if you uninstall the norton internet security and the firewall thing cant you get all these virisus and crap on the computer because i did that on my old computer and it got so many virisus on it that it just stopped working and i still cant get it to work and it happened last year around august i think but i was trying to play a different game not psu

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

On 2007-05-14 15:07, mrnanoblast wrote:
    but if you uninstall the norton internet security and the firewall thing cant you get all these virisus and crap on the computer because i did that on my old computer and it got so many virisus on it that it just stopped working and i still cant get it to work and it happened last year around august i think but i was trying to play a different game not psu
    Periods are your friend.
    Anyway, I have been having this problem too. Security settings might be too high, so don't go uninstalling your virus software. Check that and see what happens.