Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Flying high in the sky with a fly in your eye.

do they even exist there? been through the ultimate seabed as far as i can go in oran and nothing at all. been through the ultimate temple with pinkal, purplenum and oran and the only thing i got was a rabbit want from piping for a love rappy. nothing at all otherwise. wtf?! i want my yas 9000m in purplenum. >_<
    'All tales end in tragedy. Follow the hero long enough, you'll step across his corpse.'
    Survivor of TWO live Gwar performances.

I never find rares in EPII either. I know that they exist but I have yet to find one. I have played all the way through to seabed several times and have never found one. Redria id here.

They exist, no worries.

So far I'm not sure if they're harder to get (rarer), but it might just seem that way because episode 2 is more difficult...All I know is episode 2 is too much fun to pass up, so whether you're finding rares or not, just keep playing it!

On 2003-02-14 12:41, GandorDurin wrote:
    They exist, no worries.

So far I'm not sure if they're harder to get (rarer), but it might just seem that way because episode 2 is more difficult...All I know is episode 2 is too much fun to pass up, so whether you're finding rares or not, just keep playing it!
    100% agreed

I know there's some in very hard, I was getting tons of stuff in the famitsu cup, but I'm not sure about ultimate yet. I plan to do a good number of runs soon and am hoping I'll find out

Heh I didn't start doing episode 2 until Ultimate...I was kinda freaked out by Normal mode episode 2 back when I was level 20 or 30 because some of the dang monsters were beating the snot out of me. Now even in Ultimate mode it isn't that tough up until Seabed.

Never tried Hard or Very Hard mode...

Episode II, especially on Ultimate, can be finnicky. I find it really funny that the very first time I soloed the Deathbed with my HUnewearl I found three red boxes. Two of them were a worthless Dragon Slayer and Silence Claw. However, the third was an extremely worthwhile Standstill Shield. I didn't even know I could have gotten it until it hit the floor. lol

Wielder of Divine Might

Nice find on the shield Vulpes. I found a Cure/paralysis in the Seabed. Took me awhile, and I wasn't trying for it. I've gotten tons (I mean TONS) of D slayers and silence claws. Thank GOD I''m not finding Last survivors or Flowen's swords anymore.

Rares in Episode II's tough. You shouldn't be surprised if you don't get anything after a few runs. Episode II's like that, but keep at it. So far, I've only found a SPIRIT GARMENT, PLANTAIN LEAF, LIGHT RELIEF, and countless (and useless) 9 star cane weapons. Meh.. Episode II should at least drop something more often, since it's way more difficult than Episode I. Ultimate Seabed's just a nightmare... grrr..

- dys

RAPPY FECES!!!

I think that rare items are rarer in episode2. Ive been through most of it (on hard though im not that far just a level 53 HUmar ) and i only found in the VR temple alpha and it was a stupid blade dance but hey, im also a yellowboze.