Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    The First

I would like the game to be completed so that i can enjoy it and not this fraction that we paid so much for and don't even have a complete game yet of v.v

I want Karen's Partner Card so I can invite her and Laia back to my room...

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.

More than three enemy types per map
    Agreed. PSO did this pretty well with 3 levels of the basic enemy (excluding the Mines), and 2 or 3 different types of enemies, such as the Hildebear, G-Assassin, and Garanz. I'd also like to see more S rank monster variety.

The music is subpar in my opinion. The Milate, Dulk Fakis, SEED, Dimma, and Guardian's (the song that's playing when the president is explaining Firebreak) themes are the only ones that really stick out in my mind.

Basically the current PSU seems to be... well, a V1.0. That's what it was INTENDED to be, too many people expect the great things to come from it right away. I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of AoI and ignoring the "too much PSO" remarks, because I'm sure Sega has plenty more new things to offer than some revamped Boomas and Varistas.

As for a second expansion, I could see it happening, but it would be far too down the road to worry about. As Sychosis said, let's await the changes of AoI and then discuss what further changes need to be made.

On 2007-05-27 20:29, VanHalen wrote:
    On 2007-05-27 18:50, natewifi wrote:
    Oh GAWD no. CARD rev. is just... Its so bad that its not even in the list of bad games.
    That game was the shit and you know it!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VanHalen on 2007-05-27 20:29 ]</font>
    No, it was not.

On 2007-05-27 18:21, StarHedgehog wrote:Lobby and Room: Increase the technologies of “My Room” by making it a slight bigger, and add more realistic furniture that can interact with the owner and guests. Such as a billiards table where you and a friend can play pool. Arcade cabinets where you can play classic SEGA arcade games.
    (This has been done before in PSO for the game Gamecube, but a GBA was required)
    Have picture frames, a jukebox, and a TV so you can share your own media on your system hard drive. These do sound like ideas right from the PS3's Home game; since technology has gone a long way, wouldn't be thrilling to have these features in Phantasy Star?
    I love this idea. Seriously.

*pokes SEGA*
    PSU: Kaydin Elysian [WTmar]
    GW2: Kaydin Meridian [Human Ranger]

Well it might not have the best gameplay to you, but it had a great soundtrack.

^I've been hearing that a lot about Episode 3. Any place I can sample the soundtrack? ^_^;

On 2007-05-27 18:58, Ether wrote:
    More than three enemy types per map
    lol howbout more than 5 enemy types per GAME... lets face it, sega went a little cheap on the enemies... 5 or 6 creatures with different costumes to match their surroundings stopped bein popular in '95 hell, even the bosses lol de ragan/onma... by the time the game ends 10 years from now, we'll have 30 of each... mayb theyll just keep adding a head n tail to de ragans lol ya u think de ragnus sucks, wait til hes got 20 heads spittin out every spell in the list at a time while it swings 20 tails at ya.... on second thought, sega: take this idea

On 2007-05-27 18:41, Sychosis wrote:
    I'm going to wait until I know what's in AotI before I worry about what I want to see in version 3.

Elitist hybrid. Merged classes can be pricks too!

On 2007-05-27 20:46, natewifi wrote:
    On 2007-05-27 20:29, VanHalen wrote:
    On 2007-05-27 18:50, natewifi wrote:
    Oh GAWD no. CARD rev. is just... Its so bad that its not even in the list of bad games.
    That game was the shit and you know it!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VanHalen on 2007-05-27 20:29 ]</font>
    No, it was not.
    Yes it was, now shut the fuck up trolling.