Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

With one exception it was a pretty good week for me. Had good luck with the grinding weapons, got a lot synth materials which I always can use. Decent mestea and pa fragments from the new s2. Saw my friends got some cool s rank boards.

Plus i did get s rare maps. Got The Endrum rare map and finally got the GRINNA BETE S ROOM DEC I was hunting for so long! Which made me week. Also got the Sleeping Warriors rare map as well.

The only bad thing was the sleeping warriors rare map. The party leader(not sure if I'm allowsed to say the name of the player due to pso-world policy) Decided to be greedy and a jerk. After we found rappies in b2. Said if ye got the rare boss. I'll boot ya all by b3. So after the team pleaded with the player include me asking if I can just get a screenshot. The player booted the entire team. Glad they got on that thou.

Eh, made about 80 mil in armor boards, units, and whatnot from doing eastern peril s2 from sat to thur. Har/quick never dropped, but got a ton of synth mats, halarod, armor boards, sori/force, etc. Think that thursday, I was about to go insane so I said f' the har/quick hunt for a couple weeks.

It was a waste though. Besides all that and the sori/tech charge I found the first day, I never got what I was looking for. I rather hunt with 0 luck more than anything. 3 luck is overated and always will be like that. Its only good for grinding purposes. Thats the only time I'll believe in this luck mumbo jumbo.

Just think of it this way, if you have 3 luck, the drop rate for that item now goes from 1/20434305840584085 to 1/993388928329838923482983424. But the drop rate for things like kereseline goes from 1/64 to 1/5. So basically we are playing PSO again except the drop rate is 3x worse when you have 3 luck ;P. Sega should just get rid of the luck system because its no good. RL luck > ingame luck.
    Finae - 150/20 Cast F FF/Fg/FG/AT/AF/GT/WT/FM
    Iris - 150/20 Newman F FF/Fg/FG/AT/AF/GT/WT/FT
    Shu - 150/20 Beast M FF/Fg/FG/AT/AF/GT/FM
    Astra - 120/20 Human F AF/AT

I had a lot of fun - the level cap release was sorely needed. It's fun to see how hardcore people are before everyone is 90.

Saw:
    [B]Dilette Line
    [B]Stormline
    [B] Catiline
    6 [B] Ran-Misaki
    4 Grinna Bete S

Got:
    Hard/Hit Charge
    2 Onmagoug Auge
    1 Grinna Bete S
    1 Relic Edge
    3 [B] Hoza-senba
    4 Crozara / [B] Crozara
    1 tomoirod / [B] tomoirod

Prepare for everyone and their dog to be at Raffon Fieldbase tomorrow. Not a bad thing.

Veteran Fighter

Im hearing Onmagoug Auge drops a lot now at Peril S2. Know someone farming there that got 10 of them in the last few days.

Guesss part of the re-balance. Tried a few Demon S runs before server down and no luck

3* luck week has kinda been so-so, nothing real awesome and nothing real bad

I solo'd The Mad Beast S2. I got 1 vestaline, through the entire run...then 1 k. wood from boss box...guess thats my punishment for not abandoning a bee map

- i've seen 1 S rank [B] drop.. (2 headed-ragus)
    - i've been in a party rare spawn on Sleeping warriors S2 all we got was rappy feathers and goldania =(

Best items i got was
    - [B] ganna line( solo labs recovery S2)
    - [B] Delsabaner( Party seed awakening S)
    - Delsabaner blades x2( Party Seed awakening S)
    - [B] Del jagnus( solo Fight for food S2)

Best grinds were +5, anything over that broke with grinders+9's =/

- 5/9 assassic k. rifle made.................. 4 grinded to +4
    - 6/9 shigga bomic k. shotgun made.... 5 grinded to +4
    - x4 Rapiers (npc 29% ice) +5

I broke my Twin kitty claws grinding 1-2 with a +9 grinder..o well,would of been nice to sell though.

Materials have been no different, a good amount will drop every now and then.

But hell, i have seen so so so many MONOMATES and many berry/truffles. i should of collected them all, could of been millions of profit...not lol.

Almost level 88, not lvl90 like i hoped.

The next event shall be great though, all those rappy feathers for averagely good rewards =)

Guardian of Grants

On 2007-07-19 23:19, Finae wrote:
    Eh, made about 80 mil in armor boards, units, and whatnot from doing eastern peril s2 from sat to thur. Har/quick never dropped, but got a ton of synth mats, halarod, armor boards, sori/force, etc. Think that thursday, I was about to go insane so I said f' the har/quick hunt for a couple weeks.
    Oh, yeah, 80 mil, is that all? Man, what a crappy week for you. Meanwhile I'll go back to hoarding the grand 80k I made off of photons in the last week.

On 2007-07-19 13:26, pionear wrote:
    Pros:

Alot of 10-12* Mats
    Got all my Parum/GRM weapons grinded to 3-5
    Seen rare creatures once (Orgus/Rappy; only dropped feathers/goldania)

Cons:

Didn't see any S Ranks drop (yet)
    One Delette Line drop (went to someone else)
    Not enough $$$ for the new missions
    Broke two Yohmei weapons on the third grind (one was a 35% Single Claw!)

One more day/night left, so I'll update it afterwards.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pionear on 2007-07-19 13:27 ]</font>
    Update! I just got a Stormline. Not the one I wanted, But at least I got one S-Rank drop.

Guardian of Grants

Well glad to see some people got stuff, I think the general consensus is that luck isn't worth jack though.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Wallin on 2007-07-20 13:11 ]</font>

I FOUND
    [ ] SWEET DEATH
    [ ] DELETTE LINE
    [ ] 2 HEADED RAGNUS
    2 EVIL TWINS
    1 RAPIER

BROKE WAY TOO MANY WEAPONS

lets see i found 50+ vestaline like 20 vulcaline 20+ mot ebon a few mot resin - polymer, and after 5 of the 7 3 star days of looking for the rare spawn on sleeping warriors s2 i finally got it, but it gave me nothing exept 3 rappy feathers